Trainer – Business & Marketing(1568 Views)
DACAAR is a non governmental, humanitarian organization that supports sustainable development in Afghanistan through promoting the ability of local communities to decide upon and manage their own development process. The organisation employs around 900 staff of whom 07 are expatriates. Core thematic areas are: Water, Sanitation & Hygiene; Natural Resource Management; Small Scale Enterprise Development; Women’s Empowerment.-
Teaching and providing learning support to the Small or Medium Entrepreneurs, Technical People, Service Providers (involved in water supply system operations and maintenance)
Coordinate & support in Business Development to maximize effectiveness and responsiveness in service delivery (O&M).
Assisting and Undertaking other technical tasks to establish/incubating/developing a Pilot Business Model.
|Date Posted:||12 Oct 2017||Reference:||PB-037/2017|
|Closing Date:||21 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||693 to 693 USD|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To diagnose learners’ needs and to formulate relevant trainings to cater those needs.
• To provide quality learning experiences for the business groups (water supply system operations and maintenance).
• To participate fully in arrangements for trainee’s assessment and progress reviews
• To be a member of the Business & professional team and to co-operate fully in its work, and other departments across the organization as necessary
• To help trainees identify and resolve matters which block their business progress
• To liaise with stakeholders in the market to provide support for trainees businesses
Other Professional Tasks:
• To facilitate the marketing provision, including support of all quality processes as required.
• To be responsible for leading the marketing training curriculum within Business. The nature of such tasks will vary from time to time; responsibilities will be assigned by the Senior Staff and Team Leaders.
• Work closely with SSED team to maximize business opportunities / income and manage key clients. Actively promote marketing provision for the business groups (Water supply system operation and maintenance mechanics group).
Administration and Planning:
• To maintain appropriate records of assessments and learner progress
• To contribute to working parties or team groups
• To undertake all administrative tasks associated with assigned teaching and other tasks and to participate in the planning process operating within the individual teams in the organization.
• The provision of a quality environment for trainees learning and associated activities.
• Trainees Welfare and Support Services.
• Business promotional and marketing activities
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Other qualifications’ an advantage:
• Experience in business and marketing trainings teaching with a donor-funded or NGO program in Afghanistan.
• A record of achievement in teaching, specifically in the area of (business and marketing)
• Be an outstanding communicator, both in writing and orally.
• Be committed to good working relationships with trainee and employers and have the ability to motivate others.
• Be committed to the implementation of business and marketing curriculums and working practices which are free from any bias relating to gender, disability or ethnicity.
• Practical experience of good business practice / processes
• Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure
Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
Experience: Three years of experience in relevant field
Languages: Dari/ Pashto and Uzbeki, English is preferable.
• Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
• Eid bonus on both Eids (after the completion of three months service)
• 36 days of paid annual leave per year
• 10 days of paid sick leave per year
• 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
• 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
• 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
• 15 days of public holidays per year
Afghanistan - Nangarhar: Jalalabad
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Procedure for submission of applications:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a DACAAR Job Application Form along with introduction letter and CV online to bellow email address or a Hard copy to HR Department in DACAAR main office Kabul.
• Applications without DACAAR Job Application Form will not be considered.
• DACAAR job application form can be obtained from; DACAAR website www.dacaar.org/, acbar website www.acbar.org/; jobs.af website www.jobs.af / and DACAAR Main Office kabul.
• Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted and called for the written test/ interview.
• The salary would be paid in AFN according to the actual exchange rate.
DACAAR is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the society. While all applicants will be strictly assessed on their individual merit, qualified women, people with disabilities and members of minority communities are especially encouraged to apply.
Kabul Office Address:
DACAAR, Main Office, Paikob-e-Naswar, Wazirabad, Kabul, Afghanistan
Postal address: Central P.O. Box 208, Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone: (+93) 0202230752/ (+93) 0202230753
Web site: www.dacaar.org
|More jobs in this category|
|کارشناس پالیسی وپلان at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||03 Oct 2018|
|Data Entry/Reporting Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develop..||Herat||27 Sep 2018|
|Senior Business Development Specialist at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||02 Oct 2018|
|Admin/Logistics Assistant, FEFAO at Free and Fair Election Forum of Afgha..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Labor Market Information Analysis (LMIA) Mana.. at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||02 Oct 2018|
|Re - مدیر محاسبه مالی at DABS||Kabul||26 Sep 2018|
|Branch Manager at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Capacity Building/Advocacy Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and D..||Herat||25 Sep 2018|
|Regional Manager-Central at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Procurement Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Associate at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|Field Marketing Intern at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|