Business Development Manager(538 Views)
About Zwakman Nabizai Construction Company
ZNCC is prime contractor of US Government in Afghanistan and working in construction field.
Highly motivated self starter with ability to multi task and complete assignments within
time constraints and deadlines.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2017||Reference:||HR-BDM-0051|
|Closing Date:||15 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Defines, refines and implements a business development strategy to generate
opportunities with targeted prospects through activities including cold calling, business
community outreach, referral development, and lead generation programs.
2. Additional strategic planning activities include primary research, industry / market
competitive analysis and client needs assessment.
3. Maintains a detailed pipeline of prospects as well as the firm’s CRM system and conducts
follow up calls and activity proactively and as required.
4. Manages the sales process and drives revenue generation by identifying, meeting and
qualifying leads, building solid relationships and working with the partners to qualify and
help pursue business opportunities and attain sales quotes.
5. Transitions closed engagements to the appropriate, assigned partner and provides all
relevant billing information to the accounting department.
6. Actively participate in network organizations, associations, etc.
7. Supports firm marketing efforts including firm branding & business community
awareness efforts including web presence and collateral material.
8. Provides content for new business proposals as it pertains to terms
9. Attending business meeting abroad.
Assist subject matter experts with material development by assisting in gathering / preparing information and editing / formatting the final documents-Contributing to and updating standard content database on a regular basis.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Business acumen; ability to understand and communicate Malone Bailey’s business, marketplace and value proposition
1. At least Bs degree in engineering or economics (Higher degrees and/or degrees in business and management are preferred);
2. Minimum 5, Years experience in General management, as a business development director, Market Research coordinator, web presence.
3. Having experience in Business Development field,certificates candidate will be preferred;
4. Must be familiar Microsoft Office
5. Must be excellent at English.
7. Have the ability to work for long hours and under pressure; and
8. Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
9. Available for International Travels at any time.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter to the email below, no later than November 15, 2017. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No in the subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|National Gender Officer at DABS||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Assistant Director of Admissions (Re-advertis.. at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Senior National Water Resources Specialist, at Ministery of Energy and Wa..||Kabul||05 Dec 2017|
|Evaluation specialist Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Human Resource Workforce Planning Senior Advi.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|ICU Project Coordinator at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Introduction to graduates studies (IGS) Co-Te.. at American University of..||Kabul||07 Dec 2017|
|MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICIAN) at DAI||Kabul||19 Nov 2017|
|External Communications Specialist at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Deve..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Jawana Participants Recruitment Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Plumber at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|M&E Assistant at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Course Facilitator at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kandahar||22 Nov 2017|
|Marketing/Placement Officer at ATVI||Kabul||18 Nov 2017|
|Gender Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||19 Nov 2017|
|Social Safeguard Specialist at Directorate General Public Private Partner..||Kabul||20 Nov 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|