Business Development Manager(1591 Views)
ZNCC is prime contractor of US Government in Afghanistan and working in construction field.
Highly motivated self starter with ability to multi task and complete assignments within
time constraints and deadlines.
|Date Posted:||15 Oct 2017||Reference:||HR-BDM-0051|
|Closing Date:||15 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Defines, refines and implements a business development strategy to generate
opportunities with targeted prospects through activities including cold calling, business
community outreach, referral development, and lead generation programs.
2. Additional strategic planning activities include primary research, industry / market
competitive analysis and client needs assessment.
3. Maintains a detailed pipeline of prospects as well as the firm’s CRM system and conducts
follow up calls and activity proactively and as required.
4. Manages the sales process and drives revenue generation by identifying, meeting and
qualifying leads, building solid relationships and working with the partners to qualify and
help pursue business opportunities and attain sales quotes.
5. Transitions closed engagements to the appropriate, assigned partner and provides all
relevant billing information to the accounting department.
6. Actively participate in network organizations, associations, etc.
7. Supports firm marketing efforts including firm branding & business community
awareness efforts including web presence and collateral material.
8. Provides content for new business proposals as it pertains to terms
9. Attending business meeting abroad.
Assist subject matter experts with material development by assisting in gathering / preparing information and editing / formatting the final documents-Contributing to and updating standard content database on a regular basis.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Business acumen; ability to understand and communicate Malone Bailey’s business, marketplace and value proposition
1. At least Bs degree in engineering or economics (Higher degrees and/or degrees in business and management are preferred);
2. Minimum 5, Years experience in General management, as a business development director, Market Research coordinator, web presence.
3. Having experience in Business Development field,certificates candidate will be preferred;
4. Must be familiar Microsoft Office
5. Must be excellent at English.
7. Have the ability to work for long hours and under pressure; and
8. Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
9. Available for International Travels at any time.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter to the email below, no later than November 15, 2017. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No in the subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Surveyor/Distributer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Ser..||Badghis||30 Oct 2018|
|(معاون تحویلدار (ننگرهار at DABS||Nangarhar||31 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس امور تنظیمی at National Medicine and Healthcare ..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس آګاهی عامه at National Medicine and Healthcare Pr..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس تعین قیمت ها at National Medicine and Healthcare..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Provincial Coordinator (Balkh) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Balkh||25 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیریت تحویخانه (.. at DABS||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Engineering, Construction and manufacturing||Kabul||09 Nov 2018|
|Outreach Coordinator/ Herat at Ministry of Public Health||Herat||23 Oct 2018|
|Liaison Officer at Abram Global Group of Companies||Kabul||24 Oct 2018|