Human Resources Officer(2478 Views)
About Ghazanfar Bank
Bank is operational from 1st of March 2009and is embarking on expansion with branches and is finding ways for expanding its network further to successfully in almost all key provinces of Afghanistan and is looking for qualified professionals for the advertised position.
1. To assist Deputy HRM writing, vetting and updating Manuals, Policies, Procedures and Check Lists for HR Department at regular intervals.
2. To be responsible for putting in place following Systems:
a. Job advertisements
b. Job interviews
c. Job approvals by higher authority
d. Job hiring
e. Job training
f. Evaluation of Job Holders to determine Salary Range/Rank
g. Formats for Job Descriptions
h. Formats for Employment Letters
i. Formats for Termination Letter
j. Job Appraisals
k. Periodical Increments
l. Solution of Employee’s Problems
m. Any other important thing it is not mentioned about.
3. Responsible that proper back ground checks are conducted on every newly hired employee.
4. To discharge his/her responsibilities honestly, impartially, dedicatedly and without any prejudices for relatives, gender, creed, caste, language, religion, age, nationality and ethnic back ground.
5. In absence of HR Manger Performs supervisory duties of department staff; coordinate staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
6. To be in contact on regular basis with the websites offering free CVs of professionals so that best stuff could be chosen for the Bank.
|Date Posted:||21 Oct 2017||Reference:||10|
|Closing Date:||21 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for Advertisement of the Senior Executive Position through naukri.com Websites, whenever required local positions through local websites.
2. employment process.
3. The incumbent is responsible to conduct a complete Examination of a candidate introducing through reliable references to the Bank, those training will include Written Test, Oral Interview and Text Reading in three languages Dari, Pashto and English as well as Computer literacy test. The incumbent is responsible to give the result to HR Head for further process.
4. The Incumbent is responsible to draft all type of letters, consulting with HRM.
5. Responsible to provide Orientation briefing to the selected candidates on the Bank policies, procedure and guidelines.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Excellent Dari and English typing Skills
Be able to translate Dari to English and English to Dari
Bachelor Degree in HR
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
|More jobs in this category|
|Coordinator - Rem. & Human Capital ( Re- anno.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|HR Officer PSU/MoMP at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|HR Expert PSU/MoMP at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Head of Human Resources Department at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Admin & HR Officer at Habib Gulzar Motors Limited||Kabul||03 Nov 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|