Designing Engineer(2371 Views)
About Afghanistan Cricket Board
Afghanistan Cricket Board.
The rise of cricket in Afghanistan over the last decade has been an extraordinary story in the world of sports. The rapid growth of cricket in the country and the simultaneous success of the National Cricket Team has resulted in cricket being the most popular sport in Afghanistan. Cricket fans across Afghanistan and beyond have developed immense interest in the game of cricket and the National Cricket Team’s participation in both domestic and international cricketing events is closely followed and draw large crowds at the grounds and followers on Television, print media and the internet.
The Afghanistan Cricket Federation was established in 1995 and Afghanistan was granted affiliate membership by the International Cricket Council (ICC) in 2001. Afghanistan was granted associate membership of the Asian Cricket Council (ACC) in 2003. The president of the country issued a decree on 2nd June 2009 which made Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) an independent governing body for the development and promotion of the game of cricket in the country. In 2013, Afghanistan was granted Associate Member status of ICC following notable progress in different areas of administration and development of the game. Afghanistan obtained Full Membership of ICC in June 2017 to become one of the 12 Full Member nations.
The senior engineering and design officer is responsible for all cricket development activities including construction projects with design and implementation of the project.
|Date Posted:||22 Oct 2017||Reference:||023-2016|
|Closing Date:||22 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage the development engineering program and implementation of strategic and operational plans for ACB Development Programmes in line with ACB’s Strategic Plan.
2. Prepare complete architectural drawings with AutoCAD.
3. Review, revise and approved infrastructure design drawings, calculations, technical specifications and projects implementation methods
4. Supervise and lead the engineering team to use best practice and design methods
5. Design the playing area and pitches for cricket stadiums.
6. Design the water supply and irrigation systems for the grounds and buildings.
7. Design the electrical systems for the facilities.
8. Preparing quantity and cost estimations for construction projects.
Create technical specifications for the projects.
9. Design the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems as required.
10. Design stands for the spectators.
11. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
12. Controls project costs by approving expenditures.
13. Determines project specifications by studying core design, donor requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Good Technical, analyzing, planning and organization skills
• Computer literacy and familiarity with SAP, ETABS, GIS, Civil 3D, Primavera, Ms. Project, Auto Cad 2D and 3D, 3D max and ms office.
• Sound judgment and decision making skills
• A team player and self-starter able to work under limited supervision
1. Bachelor degree in engineering or construction design
2.Experience of setting and measuring output and outcome based programmes
3.Knowledge of the ICC, its structures and regulatory requirements.
4.Excellent communication, presentation, administrative and organisational skills.
5.Ability to work intensively for periods of time around major events.
6. at least 5 year practical experience
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Interested qualified candidates should submit a copy of their CV along with the cover letter to the below mentioned email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/written test.
Afghanistan Cricket Board is an equal employment opportunity for all.
Note: Please mentioned the vacancy number in subject line of your email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Civil Engineering Drafter at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Structural Engineer at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Hydrology/River Sediment Specialist at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Proposal Writer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Cost Estimation Engineer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|HVAC Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at UNCDC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|