Server/System Admin(8548 Views)
NocSmart, a fast growing Information Technology service provider focused on making technology outsourcing a practical and integrated solution within our client's growth strategy
The job of Application/Server Administrator was established for the purpose/s of overseeing the Application and Site Servers and the designing, configuring,installing maintaining, and repair of these systems and providing technical support to site staff.
|Date Posted:||31 Oct 2017||Reference:||NS-00100|
|Closing Date:||15 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers district policies regarding use of computers and data access (e.g. updating software, set passwords, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring compliance with di strict policy and departmental guidelines.
- Interacts with the network for the purpose of installing, configuring and troubleshooting workstations.
- Monitors database activities and performance for the purpose of ensuring the security and reliable operation of district databases.
- Prepares a variety of written materials (e.g. procedures, system level documentation, reports, memos, letters, site surveys,operational documentation, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Recommends equipment, supplies and materials for the purpose of acquiring required items and completing jobs efficiently.
- Researches trends, products, equipment, tests, etc. for the purpose of recommending procedures and/or purchases
• Candidate must have Bachelor of BIT, BCS, BCA or Bachelor in the relevant field;
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
any applicants who is able to work from 12:30 to 8:30PM should include in subject of email iREAD along with the vacancy number so we make sure you read our timing.
|More jobs in this category|
|Software Engineer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Senior Procurement Specialist at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|کارمند دیتابیس منابع بشر.. at DABS||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|PBX تکنیشن at DABS||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Senior System Administrator at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|