Graphic Designer and Photographer(6893 Views)
About Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English
This is a Language Training Centre exclusively for Spoken & Migrant purpose. Our classes are small-sized group class with a curriculum customized for non-native speakers of English and aim at the balanced improvement of students' English proficiency in the four macro skills - namely, reading, listening, speaking and writing. We are confident that our rigorous academic program will equip students with proficiency in English that will give them an edge in which ever field career they choose to pursue upon course completion. This is a place where teachers and students find a teaching & learning process enjoyable with a family-like atmosphere.
Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, certificates designing, brochures, ID cards and Banner designing. and you will cooperate with our employees.
Qalay-e-najara, second street, khair khana , Kabul, Afghanistan
|Date Posted:||01 Nov 2017||Reference:||GP-06-09|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Cultivate a solid body of work
• Take the design “brief” to record requirements and needs
• Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Amend final designs to office comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of a team
• planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
• responding to breakdowns
• Making banners and advertising
• Knowledge of marketing
• Ability to work well with people
• Strong communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
• Has the technical knowledge and experience to enable duties to be performed usually without technical instructions.
• You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with colleagues
• Strong customer service ethos
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
• Good listening skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• A logical mind
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• Certificate or Diploma of field
Afghanistan - Kabul
The Subject line of your email must indicate the exact vacancy Name (GP-06-09) and location otherwise your Application will be ignored.
(Interested Candidates are requested to send their CVs and Cover Letters Attached in DOC File Format) to the attention of Human Resources Department.
For more information visit our webpage www.amaeshamal.edu.af
|More jobs in this category|
|English Language Instructor at Yasna Development and Support Organization||Balkh||26 Jan 2018|
|Teacher of English at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|Course Leader at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Coordinator at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Course Facilitators_ Trainer at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Senior Strategic Planning & Research Manager at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers for Civil Engineering at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Journalism at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Computer Science at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Graduate Studies at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturer/Assistant Professor for Internationa.. at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Senior Trainer at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|English Teacher at Elahm-e-Navin Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|