Delivery Driver(1388 Views)
About Big Bear Company
Big Bear is a German full line manufacturer of wide range of branded carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Established in 2006, the company operates with a portfolio of over 30 products in beverage segment under flagship of German quality. The company has a comprehensive and proficient distribution network with its flagship brand Big Bear Energy Drink across 12 countries with tens of millions of cans of beverages and soft drinks distributed annually.
Delivery Drivers are required to transport and delivery goods between different locations. Types of products transported vary according to companies they work for. They must drive company-owned vehicles or their own vehicles for long distances based on specific requirements. These drivers are responsible for pulling items from stock rooms, loading them into the vehicle and then transporting that merchandise to the intended destination.
|Date Posted:||01 Nov 2017||Reference:||21-HR-2017|
|Closing Date:||15 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Transportation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||3 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Checking vehicles on a daily basis.
• Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle
• Interacting with customers.
• Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
• Follow routes and time schedule
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
• Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
• Collect payments
• Inform customers about new products and services
• Follow regulations and safety standards
• Assist in loading and unloading vehicle with items to be delivered
• Ensure that items are properly stacked and secured inside the delivery vehicle
• Take delivery instructions from supervisors
• Chart out appropriate route for delivery on the map or GPS
• Maintain proper knowledge of loaded items
• Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading
• Drive vehicle to the point of delivery by using the best possible route
• Make sure that speed limits are adhered to in order to ward off possible misadventures
• Ensure that the vehicle’s paperwork is in order
• Assist in unloading items off the vehicle in a safe manner
• Ensure that delivery receipts are signed
• Collect payments for deliveries made and tend change
• Fill in pertinent information such as mileage and delivery time in company provided log books
• Check vehicle for possible wear and tear
• Ensure that both general and preventative maintenance measures are performed on the vehicle
• Change vehicle fluids on a regular basis
• Clean vehicle from the inside and the outside
• Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
• Ensure that the delivery schedule is followed
• Handle invoice discrepancies by informing superiors of problems and complaints
• Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
• Valid professional driver’s license
• Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good driving record with no traffic violations.
• Applicants for Delivery Driver jobs are required to have a High School Diploma or equivalent education level.
• They must be over eighteen years old and have experience in maintaining and repairing vehicles.
• Being able to work in all weather conditions.
• Having customer service skills.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to meet strict deadlines.
• Having good management skills.
• Being physically fit.
• Having good eye vision.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having interpersonal skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
• Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their Portfolio of Projects with resume/cv to below email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Driver at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|دریور موتر فروشات at Pamircyclet group of companies||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|