Admin Assistant(1262 Views)
Social Development and Research Organization for Afghans is a non-governmental organization (SDROA). We are the implementing partner for the U.S. Embassy for Lincoln Learning Centers (LLCs) across Afghanistan. Currently, we are operating in 21 provinces of Afghanistan. The LLCs are equipped with computers, books, magazines and other reading materials. These centers offer educational activities and programs for various audiences. They host a number of ongoing educational and cultural programs. These centers serve thousands of people all over Afghanistan. The Lincoln Learning Centers are a joint venture between the U.S. Embassy Kabul, and a host institution in the province.
The Admin Assistant have to assist the Deputy Coordinator in management of the center and Programming. Work will be done with the support and collaboration of the staff of the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy, Kabul and implementing partner Social Development and Research Organization for Afghans. The candidate is required to ensure the integrity of the LLC’s financial Operations and make sure the operations adhere to the existing policies of the organization and donor requirements.
|Date Posted:||02 Nov 2017||Reference:||190|
|Closing Date:||19 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Deputy Coordinator to organize and maintain LLC filing system to keep the common administration records of the students, visitors and books.
• Assist Deputy Coordinator to take support in book circulation to visitors and keep the records.
• Communicate with visitors, students and civil societies for the up-coming programs at LLC and take lead in copying and printing for visitors.
• Assist deputy coordinator in day to day visitors need in searching articles, research materials either on the web or on the shelves.
• Provides support facilitating venue set-up of the center based on the program planning.
• Assist the deputy coordinator to conduct outreach activities.
• Assist deputy coordinator for proof reading of all financial transactions to see that all transactions are sufficiently supported.
1. Most importantly, the Admin Assistant should be someone who is creative, energetic, reliable, and full of initiative.
2. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English, Dari and Pashtu.
3. Computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and Internet research.
4. Ability to do long term planning and report writing.
5. Ability to effectively present information.
• At least one year of university study in Social Science. (Bachelor degree will be preferred)
• One to Three years of work experience.
• Comfortable using E-mail & Skype
Afghanistan - Kunar: PROVINCIAL CENTER (ASAD ABAD)
Bachelors Degree, Education
Send you resume to below email address and write the position title and reference number in your email subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Radio Operator- UNDSS at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Senior Manager for University Support at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Coordinator at SDROA||Faryab||01 Feb 2018|
|Team Leader at Muslim English Language Programme||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Project Manager,Maternal health and innovatio.. at WISE Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Feb 2018|
|Senior Contract Management Officer at Kabul Municipality||Kabul||03 Feb 2018|
|WEE-NPP Deputy Program Director at WEE-NPP||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|