Internal Medicine Specialist(623 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
1. Health Status: In Afghanistan renal failure is one of the big challenges and number of these patients is getting increase day by day. cause of RF in Afghanistan is in lot of cases of complicated delivery, poor health status and health care during some acute illness that cause volume depletion, chronic illness like Diabetes, Hypertension, Kidney Stone, etc. In all over Afghanistan there is no any health centre to take care of CKD patients and every year around 1000 of patient are going for treatment to abroad and many others are dying in Afghanistan’s hospitals.
2. Health System :
Despite impressive progress in health system development and services delivery in Afghanistan still in Afghanistan there is no any health system for Dialysis depend patient.
Afghanistan submitted its proposal in accordance with the donor guidelines, proposing some of the critical areas that affect the system. These areas mainly include, improved access to quality health care, increased demand for health services utilization and strengthen stewardship role of the MOPH at different levels
|Date Posted:||04 Nov 2017||Reference:||Int/MD/Sp/Hmd|
|Closing Date:||18 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Diagnose patients using the correct equipment in determining and evaluating the extent and nature of kidney disorders or injuries.
• Use diathermy appliances, emanation tubes, cyst scopes, radium, catheters, and similar medical appliances where appropriate in the treatment of patients with kidney ailments.
• Perform dialysis or surgery on damaged kidneys and prescribe post surgical maintenance medication.
• Administer anti-rejection treatment to counteract infections or preclude rejection in kidney transplants.
• Refer patients suspected of timorous kidney to relevant oncologists.
• Keep abreast with new developments in kidney surgical techniques and medication.
• Maintain and ensure that relevant patient records are properly updated and filed physically or in a computer database
Excellent knowledge of local languages (Dari and Pashto)
• Must Be an Internal Specialist.
• At least two year experience in Nephrology Ward with government, NGOs , International organizations, or UN agencies
• Excellent knowledge of local languages (Dari and Pashto)
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
Submission Guide line: (I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mustafa Sirat, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-794-217733
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mustafa Sirat) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Provincial CBHC Coordinator parwan & panjshir at Ministry of Public Healt..||Multi Cities||03 Feb 2018|
|Postgraduate Medical Education Residency Prog.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||15 Mar 2018|
|سال 2018 (FMIC) اکمال تخصص در .. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||15 Mar 2018|
|Technical Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Program Officer CBM-Health at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Gender Officer for emergency project at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Private Sector FP/MNH Implementation Advisor at Futures Group Global Outr..||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|MEDICAL DOCTOR (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|فارمسست at 786 Pharmacy||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Translator / Foreign Doctors Assistant (FEMAL.. at DK - German Medical Di..||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|