Deputy Human Resources Manager(1929 Views)
About Ghazanfar Bank
Bank is operational from 1st of March 2009and is embarking on expansion with branches and is finding ways for expanding its network further to successfully in almost all key provinces of Afghanistan and is looking for qualified professionals for the advertised position.
1. To assist HR Manager in managing, planning, organizing, controlling, implementing and guiding all activities of the HR Department of the Bank so as to run the HR related matters of the Bank smoothly, effectively and efficiently.
2. To assist HR Manager in providing HR support to all the Departments of the Bank as per their requirements and within the given time frame.
3. To assist HR Manager writing, vetting and updating Manuals, Policies, Procedures and Check Lists for HR Department at regular intervals.
4. To be responsible for putting in place following Systems:
a. Job advertisements
b. Job interviews
c. Job approvals by higher authority
d. Job hiring
e. Job training
f. Evaluation of Job Holders to determine Salary Range/Rank
g. Formats for Job Descriptions
h. Formats for Employment Letters
i. Formats for Termination Letter
j. Job Appraisals
k. Periodical Increments
l. Solution of Employee’s Problems
m. Any other important thing it is not mentioned about.
5. Responsible that proper back ground checks are conducted on every newly hired employee.
6. To discharge his/her responsibilities honestly, impartially, dedicatedly and without any prejudices for relatives, gender, creed, caste, language, religion, age, nationality and ethnic back ground.
7. In absence of HR Manger Performs supervisory duties of department staff; coordinate staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
8. To be in contact on regular basis with the websites offering free CVs of professionals so that best stuff could be chosen for the Bank.
9. TO assist HRM in Making and amending HR Policy of the Bank by Recommending and managing various facilities for the Staff such as Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund, Staff Kitchen, Medical Reimbursements and other reimbursements as per Bank’s policy and keeps a proper record of such things. The HR Policy must cover all the other related areas concerning the Employees and HR.
|Date Posted:||04 Nov 2017||Reference:||12|
|Closing Date:||12 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The incumbent is responsible to request Staff Attendance Record on weekly/monthly basis from the provincial Branches as well as the Head Office Departments, in order to prepare an accurate Payroll Report to Finance Department on weekly basis every Saturday and the final report of each month will be 25th of the month or in case of holiday on 25th it will be later on 26th.
2. The incumbent responsible to report following important points in the Payroll report.
• Employees Leave without pay
• Employees Transferee
• Employee’s Position Changes
• Employee’s Salary Advance
• Employee’s Salary increment
• Employee’s Salary Decrement
• Employee’s Termination
• Employee’s Resignation date (Remove of him from Salary Sheet)
• Employee’s Salary Deductions
• Employee’s Penalty Charges
• Employee’s Food Allowance Changes
• Employee’s Transportation Allowance Changes
• Employee’s Final Salary
3. Responsible for Advertisement of the Senior Executive Position through naukri.com Websites, whenever required . local positions through local websites.
4. Responsible to contact HR Head on the selection of the right candidates after the interview and make sure to contact the selected candidates to inform him/her on his selection and request him/her to be available at a convenience time for further employment process.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Good Communication, email writing and problem solver
MA in Business or Management
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Masters Degree, Human Resource
|More jobs in this category|
|Program HR Manager at DABS||Kabul||06 Aug 2018|
|Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|