Technical Internal Audit Officer(728 Views)
About Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA)
The capital region of Afghanistan comprises the Kabul, Wardak, Logar, Kapisa and Parwan Provinces. The total area of the capital region is more than 7735 km2. In order to make safe urban environment and tackle the problems caused by ever increasing population growth in the capital of Afghanistan considering the concentrated economic activities and services provision, Dehsabz City Development Authority (DCDA) has been promoted to Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA) (As per the Presidential Decree No. 44 dated 23rd June 2016 based on Cabinet Resolution no 3 dated 30 April 2016 of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan). CRIDA is an Independent Budgetary Unit and Governmental profitable entity within the organizational structure of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA), not only develop Kabul New City project but also pave the ways for the development of Capital Region with broader visions which are briefly narrated as follows:
1. Transforming the Capital Region by turning it into a mega city that is clean, environmentally friendly, cultured with booming industries and commerce, sports and tourism and ultimately a metropolitan city that is self-reliant and sustainable, a city that has infrastructure and facilities of high standards with healthy physical environment.
2. Building a diverse community that is free of ethnic, linguistic, racial and religious prejudices.
3. Promoting urban culture and enhancing the standard of life through development of the Capital Region.
4. Development of cities (through decentralization for balanced development) within the Capital Region by protecting the originality, historical value and organic linkages with the existing Kabul city to transform the entire capital zone into a symbol of national unity.
CRIDA is currently looking for Technical Internal Audit Officer to play active role in internal Audit & compliance corporate department and contribute in managing and preparation of multidisciplinary Technical, Operational & Financial Tasks for achieving the strategic goals of CRIDA on objective basis.
Technical audit unit at Internal Audit & Compliance Division is one of the most important section which is functioning for the purpose of technical internal Control maintenance and strengthening the activities are being performed properly based on CRIDA’s policies , that is based on rules and regulations of control are in place to adequately mitigate the potential risks and operations are being performed as per technical auditing standards and requirement i.e. to managed technical equipment is technically appropriate for the purpose of Sanction and responsibility to perform activities are consign properly.
|Date Posted:||05 Nov 2017||Reference:||CRIDA-048-2017|
|Closing Date:||15 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to: CRIDA Internal Audit and Compliance Director
• Assist the Internal Audit and Compliance Manager in developing and executing the technical audit plan, and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal technical audits.
• Contribute to the Technical Internal Audit function section by identifying risks associated with Technical & administrative objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
• Comprehensive Review, comment and instruction of all projects designs within CRIDA’s or outsourced as per the Audit guidelines and national & international standards.
• Provide technical advice and support to senior management or administration on the drafting or modification of policies, procedures, processes to ensure an appropriate level of internal technical control and compliance is maintained.
• Participate in Technical meetings and sessions with senior management to explain the scope and objectives of the Technical audit engagements and provide an overview of all steps in the technical audit process.
• Comprehensive review of a project cycle, magnitude, volume, duration, design, drawings and other related documents.
• Develop a thorough understanding of administrative processes in scope for assigned technical audits conductions and document the processes in flowcharts and/or process narratives, Identify and document technical inherent risks and controls within the administrative processes.
• Develop a risk management plan by selecting appropriate technical audit approaches, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined technical internal audit conduction methodology.
• Managing and organizing of the tasks as per pre-planned schedule and updating the detailed monthly and quarterly work plan.
• Perform technical internal audit conductions and prepare working papers in accordance with laws and regulations of IRoA and international standards and procedures as per its technicality methodologies.
• Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting administrative and control objectives. Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings.
• Propose and provide practical and value added recommendations to address and mitigate both internal control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies.
• Organize and reference work papers for review by Internal Audit & Compliance Manager.
• Participate in closing meetings with Auditee (divisions/Department) at the end of Technical Audit conductions to clarify the report, supportive documents, observations, and recommendation in order to clear audit scope and results
• Perform consulting services for senior management through participation in technical meeting for projects designed to share technical advises and instructions for better internal controls system and project cycle implementation
• Develops and maintains effective and professional working relationships with all technical divisions and departments within the CRIDA, including Senior Management, Technical Committee, project evaluation committee, and Audit Committee organization
• Conducts technical investigations of assigned projects and tasks suspected internal fraud, irregularities, project documents deficiencies, or project failures.
• prepare , develop and disseminate material such as plans, questionnaires, evaluations paper, reports and templates for the quarterly or annually Audit conductions of internal Audit & Compliance Department
• Cooperate in providing supportive documents, problem solving, and further instructions and inquiries to external auditors,
• Supports the Internal audit & compliance Director in the development and implementation of the evolving technical internal audit conductions methodologies for CRIDA.
• Solid understanding of risk and control concepts.
• Knowledge and expertise data management in making and preparation of reports
• Represent the CRIDA effectively in meetings with others if required.
• Diligent and enthusiastic, willing to work long hours and under pressure;
• Excellent computer skills are required (Microsoft Office +Ms. Project, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Primavera P3 and other required software relevant to this field).
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment;
• Working knowledge of professional Technical Audit performance standards with regarding to planning, testing, sampling and documentation.
• Ability to deal with employees’ with diplomacy and disciplinary.
• Fluency in English language, Must speak, write and completely understanding official languages:(Dari/Pashto),
• Ability to review, comment and instruction the technical designs, making observations and final reports as the technicality of work.
• High flexibilities of working environment and personal life.
• Ability to understand the CRIDA’s strategic direction, how decisions impact the technical division, and how to strive to improve organizational performance.
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Project Management, or any other relevant field
• Master degree holders are preferred,
• Minimum 3 years of practical experience with bachelor degree or 1 year with Master degree is required
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
To apply for the above position, please email your application, together with an update CV before 15 Nov, 2017.
Human Resources Department
Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA)
House #214, Street #4, 4th Precinct
Solh Road, Ansari 1st Stree, Haji Yaqoob Square, Share-Naw
Kabul, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
CRIDA will not be able to respond to inquiries about application status and will only contact short-listed candidates.
Email: email@example.com; CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Field Engineer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Kabul||04 Apr 2018|
|Field Engineer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Multi Cities||04 Apr 2018|
|Junior Civil Engineer (Re announced) at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP ..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Field Engineer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Baghlan||04 Apr 2018|
|Field Officer at DACAAR||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern (Infrastructure) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Surveyor Engineer at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|WASH Deputy Program Manager, Soft components at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||29 Mar 2018|
|Field Engineer at DACAAR||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||30 May 2018|