Agriculture Trainer(1515 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
The agriculture trainer will undertake the full responsibilities of the agriculture component and green houses during the life of the project.
|Date Posted:||05 Nov 2017||Reference:||DRC-3|
|Closing Date:||15 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Agriculture||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop training materials for training for community members.
• Conduct training sessions for beneficiaries in target communities.
• Evaluate the knowledge and skills of community members who received training to make sure that the training approach is in accurate manner.
• Participate in procurement phases to make sure that the procured hens are in good health.
• Vaccinate livestock and check vital signs of hens to make sure, there is no life threatening diseases amongst livestock.
• Provide necessary medication for ill hens and applying the medication urgently within program life period.
• Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
• Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Implement teaching plan in accordance with the approved curriculum.
• Conduct practical work and site visit to ensure the utilization of the skilled and knowledge gained through training.
• Conduct regular assessment on the progress of the trainees.
• Ensure the confidentiality of the filing/documents.
• Identify trainees’ strengths and individual interests.
• Enable and support the trainees to participate in recreational and group activities.
• Promote safety and assess risks associated with the Trainees’ behaviors and activities in the training center under the direction of the Provincial Supervisor.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Undertake practical tasks relating to the support of the placements. .
• Promote trainees’ equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities.
• Continue to develop own knowledge and practice.
• Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post.
• Good knowledge of English and Computer.
• Good Communication and negotiation skill.
• Problem solving skills
• Minimum of 3 years of working in international/national NGOs in similar position
• University Degree in Agriculture
Afghanistan - Herat: ENJIL, GUZERA
Bachelors Degree, Agriculture
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English to the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Provincial Site Coordinator - Nangarhar at Catalyzing Afghan Agricultural..||Nangarhar||25 Jul 2018|
|Provincial Technical Specialist - Nangarhar at Catalyzing Afghan Agricult..||Nangarhar||25 Jul 2018|
|EFL Instructor (Adjunct) at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Livestock Extension Officer at SNAPP-2/MAIL||Nangarhar||30 Jul 2018|
|Project Manager at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Field Officer at DACAAR||Kandahar||24 Jul 2018|
|Provincial Coordinator at MAIL||Nangarhar||24 Jul 2018|