Member of Audit Committee(7559 Views)
About Arian Bank
Arian Bank is owned by two famous Iranian Banks and registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA) as well as Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) as a Commercial Bank having branches in Kabul and Herat.
Bachelors or Masters degree majoring in accounting, finance, Business Administration or other business related field.
Seven years(7years) audit experience at Banking and a public accounting firm or in internal audit at a financial institution.
|Date Posted:||05 Nov 2017||Reference:||AB024|
|Closing Date:||05 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||15000 to 20000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To comment/recommend appropriate accounting procedures; establish effective accounting and risk management controls for the banks; supervise compliance with such procedures and controls;
2. To conduct monthly meetings to review and consider the Internal Audit Report;
3. To review the proposed scope of the internal and the external audit function;
4. To review audit performance and to ensure that no limitation on audit has been imposed by the management;
5. To appraise the effectiveness of the audit by discussing the approach to the examination and areas where special attention was considered necessary; review the coordination of the audit effort between the external auditors and Internal Auditors;
6. To review comments provided by the Chief Internal Auditor on any weaknesses in internal accounting, organization and operating controls, and consider the recommendations made by the auditor and the action taken by the management in response to the auditor's suggestions;
7. To comply with policies,plans, procedures, laws and regulations economic and efficient use;
8. To draw attention to any failure to take prompt remedial action relating to previously identified shortcomings.
9. To monitor compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to the bank and report to the Board of Supervisors thereon;
10. To deliver opinions on any matters submitted to it by the Board of Supervisors;
11. To give recommendations to the shareholders for the approval of annual reports and financial statements;
Any other work that board of supervisors may ask from time to time.
Knowledge of finance, accounting and auditing.
Experience or knowledge with Banking Operation and Procedure, Audit Methodology, Tools & Analysis. Government Regulation, Risk Management,Compliance.Credit&Marketing, Bank Accounting and Report Writing.
Adequate understanding of the detailed responsibilities of the committee membership as well as the bank’s business, operations and risks;
Proficiency in English, both oral and written as well as computer literate;
Excellent communication skills;
Have adequate time to perform his/her duties as Audit Committee Member at the bank’s office;
The Audit Committee Chairman should have a professional qualification;
Proficiency in spoken and written English
Bachelors or Masters degree majoring in accounting, finance, Business Administration or other business related field.Professional certification , such as CIA/CBA/CPA/CISA/CFE/ACCA is desirable
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested candidate can send their application and CV with all documents to the following email address.
email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|ATM Technical Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|ATM Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Chief Operations Officer at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Credit Supervisor at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||10 Feb 2018|
|Internal Control Officer Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||10 Feb 2018|
|Branch Manager-Jakan, Herat at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||10 Feb 2018|
|Chief Business Banking Officer (Re-Advertisem.. at FMFB||Kabul||15 Feb 2018|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Badakhshan||10 Feb 2018|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Faryab||03 Feb 2018|
|Credit Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Client Relationship Officer at FMFB||Balkh||31 Jan 2018|
|Chief Financial Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Manager – Treasury and Trade Services at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager for Polikhamri at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Baghlan||29 Jan 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|IT Western Union Assistant position for Saman.. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Samangan||25 Jan 2018|
|Audit Manager - Re-announce at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|IT Western Union Assistant position for Arzan.. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Sharia Consultant at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Admin and inventory Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Branch manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Legal Counsel & Corporate Secretary at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|