Contract Specialist(414 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Contract Specialist performs administrative duties such as reviewing contracts on clients’ or employers' behalf, negotiating and closing deals and ensuring that clients adhere to contractual obligations. Examines performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
|Date Posted:||06 Nov 2017||Reference:||ACG/HRD/17/1|
|Closing Date:||16 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Agency Staff||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Negotiates with suppliers to draw up procurement contracts: Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts.
• Formulates and coordinates procurement proposals.
• Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in formulating bid proposals.
• Evaluates or monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
• Approves or rejects requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
• Arbitrates claims or complaints occurring in performance of contracts.
• Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data to determine reasonableness of prices.
• May negotiate Framework agreements.
• May serve as liaison officer to ensure fulfillment of obligations by contractors.
• Identify incorrect, inconsistent and incomplete data entries in the designated contract management system (and on assigned requests) on a continuous basis and make timely modifications to improve the quality of data in compliance with service levels.
• Interact with legal, procurement, and managers within the organization to ensure timely and accurate contract preparation and problem resolution.
• Advises all departments of contractual rights and obligations.
• Compiles data for preparing estimates.
• Coordinates work of sales department with production and shipping department to implement fulfillment of contracts.
• Prepares bids, process specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits that may be required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Must have proven ability to review corporate contracts. Identify, review, examine, monitor & coordinate various contracts previously arranged or company-standard contracts.
• Must have knowledge of contracts for IT products and services.
• Must have strong ability to organize assigned workload and multitask to deliver service at required service levels meeting customer service expectations.
• Must have strong computer and database management skills
• Proficient use of the English language and excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact and maintain relationships with investigators, sponsors, outside legal counsel, leadership and staff members.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Legal Assistant, or related field.
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and willingness to keep abreast of changes in FAR
• Understanding of the legal implications of contracts
• Attention to detail
• Requires the highest level of confidentiality of highly confidential and sensitive information related to research, innovation, personnel and legal matters.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If interested in the post, please send Cover letter and CV to ACG Human Resource department email address with subject line “vacancy number and job title” on or before 16th November, 2017.
E-mails without the Vacancy Number and Job title in the subject line and after the closing date will not be considered. ACG is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Note: There is no telephonic inquiry and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Hospital Procurement Senior Advisor at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Procurement Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Procurement Clerk at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Contracts Management Specialist at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Proje..||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|Senior Procurement Specialist at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||20 Nov 2017|
|Female Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|