Project Scheduler(550 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Candidate creates coherent schedules for large and complex projects. Must be proficient with Primavera scheduling software and have the ability to develop and monitor effective cost/resource loaded schedules. Skills necessary to analyze and suggest alternatives to scheduling challenges a must. Knowledge and experience with earned value projections required.
|Date Posted:||06 Nov 2017||Reference:||ACG/HRD/17/2|
|Closing Date:||16 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Stay current and be proficient with scheduling tools/processes.
• Develop, review and coordinate the production of scheduling department reports.
• Work with Project Management Office (PMO) teams to develop and maintain master plan schedules.
• Ensure that scheduling content is accurate and that information is provided in accordance with agreed to times.
• Develop and maintain detailed logic based schedules for projects as requested by PMO teams.
• Review and comment on detailed schedules submitted by other teams and provide guidance on scheduling requirements as specified in contracts.
• Provide direction and coordination to PMO teams with regard to master plan schedule input and report production and distribution.
• Share and adopt best practices.
• Meet commitments and deadlines.
• Understand metrics and use them to achieve performance excellence and personal development.
• Develop work and resources estimates as requested by PMO Teams.
A professional within the field of telecom/construction scheduling who possesses knowledge and experience in:
• Project scope development and clarification
• Project activity sequencing, logic and project planning
• Schedule risk identification and quantification
• An expert at understanding, developing and organizing scheduling software
• Master planning acumen
• Bachelor degree in engineering or project management
• Knowledge of Project Management Institute (PMI) standard and PMP or PMI-SP is preferred
• 3 years scheduling experience
• Proficiency with Primavera and other scheduling and project management software
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
If interested in the post, please send Cover letter and CV to ACG’s Human Resource department with subject line “vacancy number and job title” on or before 16th November, 2017.
E-mails without the Vacancy Number and Job title in the subject line and after the closing date will not be considered. ACG is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Note: There is no telephonic inquiry and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Telecom Technician at Latro Networking Services||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|