HR Assistant(1817 Views)
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received a grant from the International The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received a grant from the International Development Agency (IDA) for the Afghanistan Second Skills Development Project (ASDPII). The said project aims to establish a high quality, equitable, market-responsive and cost-effective technical and vocational education and training (TVET) system in order to increase the number of immediately employable Afghan graduates. The said project consist of four main components, strengthening of the TVET institutional system, Improving performance of TVET Schools and Institutes, Improving Teacher Competencies, and Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation and Public Awareness.
The position of HR assistant is created to support HR team on daily tasks. HR assistant works directly under supervision of HR specialist and delivers the task specified in the TOR and any other task given by HR Specialist.
|Date Posted:||06 Nov 2017||Reference:||DMTVET/C-64|
|Closing Date:||19 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
-1. Organize recruitment processes including drafting job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, preparing matrix, identify and set up short-listing and interview panel, participation in interview panels and ensuring logistical arrangement for interview process;
2. Administration and implementation of HR strategies and policies;
3. Facilitate panel discussion over the candidates being interviewed, write up the interview process, and circulate the final report to be signed by the panel;
4. Maintain documentation of recruitment process;
5. Conduct reference check process in place and done correctly in line with prevailing procedure;
6. Provide effective input on the development of proper selection tool to improve the ability to get qualified candidates to fill in the post;
7. Arranging the pay rules and leaves of the employees Need analysis of staff;
8. Assist the civil servant recruitment procedure;
9. Capacity building of the government employee and conduct training;
10. Responsible for all Human Resource activities of related institutes;
11. Submitting Monthly Activity Report to HR Specialist;
12. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the Project
13. Any other Tasks given by HR Specialist of ASDP
The HR Assistant should be in continuous contact with the HR Specialist and will report to him/her in writing as indicated:
a) On a monthly basis: A brief narrative report, outlining the work accomplished in the preceding period, an outline of the work expected to be completed during the next progress reporting period and, if appropriate, comments or recommendations relating to any unforeseen conditions which may affect the progress or the quality of work.
b) On an quarterly basis: A substantive progress report, prepared against the agreed work plan, outlining in greater detail activities undertaken, substantive accomplishments made, and a discussion of issues which will affect the work plan for the coming three to six months;
c) On an annual basis: Propose in cooperation with the ASDP work plan outlining activities and objectives planned and the time frame for their implementation to each complement of the project;
d) Ad hoc reporting: The HR Assistant may also be requested to prepare ad hoc reports on specific aspects of the Project as the need arises;
Duration of the Assignment:
The assignment will be initially for 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance at the end of the first 3-months probationary period. After 12 months, subject to a complete performance review, availability of funding; and the circumstances of the Ministry of Education prevailing at that time, an extension to the contract may be considered.
The duty station of this position will be Afghanistan Skills Development Project (ASDP), Deputy Ministry for TVET, Ministry of Education/ Kabul, Afghanistan.
1. The candidate must have Diploma in HR management with 12th class certificate, candidate with Bachelor degree in business administration, economics, public administration, engineering, education or other relevant fields would be preferred;
2. Extensive 2 year working experience in HR field, with national and international organization.
3. Computer knowledge of MS. Office;
4. The candidate must know English and Dari languages fluently;
5. Teamwork: proven leading and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-agency environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
6. Ability to handle effectively multiple tasks without compromising the quality, team spirit and constructive working relationships with all colleagues.
7. Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and train Govt. staff; and has commitment to perform any other related tasks as may be assigned by a supervisor;
8. Time flexibility, the HR Assistant may required to work overtime or weekends due to needs of the high authority and ASDP project;
Afghanistan - Kabul
Diploma, Human Resource
Interested candidates may send their application along with their CV to:
Head of HR Department
برای فرستادن درخواستی های خود متوجه نکات زیر باشید:
۱- عنوان بست به شکل HR Assistant C-64 در قسمت عنوان ایمیل تان باید درج شده باشد در غیر آن در خواستی تان مد نظر گرفته نخواهد شد.
۲- سی وی و درخواستی را در یک فایل ورد یا پی دی اف یکجا که عنوان آن نام و تخلصتان باشد یکجا نمایید.
۳- تنها با کسانی که شمال شارت لیست باشند تماس گرفته خواهد شد.
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Manager at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Human Resources Assistant at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Senior Admin & HR Officer at PLACED/MoLSAMD||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Human Resources Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|