Architecture Engineer(782 Views)
About Afghanistan Cricket Board
Afghanistan Cricket Board.
The rise of cricket in Afghanistan over the last decade has been an extraordinary story in the world of sports. The rapid growth of cricket in the country and the simultaneous success of the National Cricket Team has resulted in cricket being the most popular sport in Afghanistan. Cricket fans across Afghanistan and beyond have developed immense interest in the game of cricket and the National Cricket Team’s participation in both domestic and international cricketing events is closely followed and draw large crowds at the grounds and followers on Television, print media and the internet.
The Afghanistan Cricket Federation was established in 1995 and Afghanistan was granted affiliate membership by the International Cricket Council (ICC) in 2001. Afghanistan was granted associate membership of the Asian Cricket Council (ACC) in 2003. The president of the country issued a decree on 2nd June 2009 which made Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) an independent governing body for the development and promotion of the game of cricket in the country. In 2013, Afghanistan was granted Associate Member status of ICC following notable progress in different areas of administration and development of the game. Afghanistan obtained Full Membership of ICC in June 2017 to become one of the 12 Full Member nations.
In coordination with the ACB Engineering team, The Architecture Engineer will be responsible to prepare architectural design concept, drawing, and scheme according to ACB Construction standards.
|Date Posted:||07 Nov 2017||Reference:||00-37-2017|
|Closing Date:||18 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Architecture||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES,
Under the supervision of the Chief Engineer, the Architecture Engineer will perform the following responsibilities including, but not limited to:
1. Architecture Engineer will be responsible to prepare architectural design concept, drawing, and scheme according to ACB Construction standards
2. Architecture Engineer will be responsible to prepare plan and provide solution for the Cricket grounds and other ACB related infrastructure
3. Architecture Engineer will be responsible to design a detailed construction plan and documents for bidding, negotiations and award
4. The Architecture Engineer will be responsible to monitor and evaluate the construction quality to ensure each constructed facility is in accordance with IBC “international building” and ACB quality and control standards
5. In coordination with the ACB Engineering team, The Architecture Engineer will provide technical inputs for high-quality architectural designs, drawings and documentations throughout all phases of planning, designing and construction.
6. The Architecture Engineer will be responsible to develop schedule and cost estimation of the construction/renovation projects and track the performance and quality
7. Perform quality assurance for all engineering and architectural design documentation to ensure accuracy and compliance with established quality standard and requirements.
8. Ensure effective plan, control, and configuration management according to management system and professional standard practice.
9. The Architecture Engineer will be responsible to provide a complete/proper report of each project on weekly and/ or monthly basis
10. Any other task assigned by Head of the department
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• The individual must have good knowledge and experience in Architectural planning and designing for vertical and horizontals structures
• Must have good knowledge of MS Office package
• Proficiency in English language reading, writing and listening
• Proficiency in design applications (AutoCAD) 2D, 3D and be proficient in other architectural software’s.
• Written skill to prepare SOW for the projects, and other official documents.
• Be able to select qualitative construction materials
• Be able to providing technical advice.
• Excellent presentation skills
University degree in Architecture engineering or any other related discipline
5 years of experience in related field
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Interested qualified candidates can submit a copy of their CV's along with the cover letter to the below mentioned email address.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and/ or written test.
Afghanistan Cricket Board is an equal employment opportunity for all.
Note: Please mention the vacancy number in subject line of your email.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!