Digital Business Writer(876 Views)
About MOBY Group
In 2002, the founders of MOBY Group turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved – they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY Group is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General Entertainment Satellite TV channels FARSI1 and ZEMZEMEH. News Corporation is a shareholder of the MOBY Group.
Writing Business Plan (Business Case) for all IVR, Web and Social Media Projects
|Date Posted:||08 Nov 2017||Reference:||1103|
|Closing Date:||16 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Communication||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Writing Business Plan (Business Case) for all IVR, Web and Social Media Projects
• Writing Proposal for all IVR, Web and Social Media Projects
• Writing Articles for our Websites in three languages Dari, Pashto & English
• Collect and send Digital Platforms’ report to supervisor on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Receiving feedback and criticism, and revising work as a result
• Perform other duties as requested by manager and supervisor
• Bachelor in Communications or Business Administration with at least two years of relevant experience
• Computer knowledge
• Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Dari, Pashto and English
• Excellent Analysis and Reporting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to make decision
• Punctual, accountable and work on holidays, overtime and late at night if required
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Communication
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position and vacancy announcement number, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Customer Service Agent at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|