Proposal Writer(865 Views)
About PG Global Group
PGGlobal Group is a group of companies with HQ at DUBAI, and having branch offices in Istanbul, India, USA and Country Main Office for Afghanistan in Kabul located at 13 Street of Wazir Akbar Khan, while operated in many provinces of Afghanistan Providing the following Services
• Construction and Road
• Design and Survey
• Engineering and Lab investigations
• Provision of Rental Heavy Machinery
• Operation and Maintenance Services
• Industry and Manufacturer
• Security and Transport
• Logistic and Services
• Supply tools and Equipment’s
• General Trading
• West Management and Cleaning Services
• K-Span and Pre-Engineering Building
• Catering and Oil
• Decoration system
The Proposal Writer is responsible for:
Professional Proposal Writing, and should have core knowledge of proofreading.
Must Have relevant experience and Degree.
Should be time oriented and capable to work under pressure.
|Date Posted:||08 Nov 2017||Reference:||PGG-PW-011|
|Closing Date:||08 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare Management and Technical Proposals according to the requirements of the RFPs.
• Write, prepare and review the technical proposals and then submit them to the clients.
• Ensure the best quality of proposals before submitting them to the clients.
• Analyze and prepare logical plans for all aspects of project including but not limited to:
• PMP – Project Management Plans.
• PQMP – Project Quality Management Plan
• PSMP – Project Safety Management Plan
• PIM – Project Implementation Methodology
• Must be proficient in all related software for proposal usage
Assists in the research, writing, editing and publication of proposal sections, past performance project descriptions, work plans and related proposal documents.
• Will be responsible for researching, writing, coordinating editing proposal efforts
Special preference to those having done technical writing (specs/tech approach) for construction, Water Supply, Septic, and engineering scopes of work.
• Must have the ability to review estimates and ensure the technical approach aligns with the project estimate & project scheduling activities
• Must have B.Sc. or Higher Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
• Must have outstanding knowledge of Proposal Writing.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience writing business for a high tech company proposal
• Must have knowledge of construction management and construction project analysis.
• Ability to communicate fluently, both orally and in writing in Pashto & Dari and English.
• Ability to write proposal text from scratch
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong English Writing Skills.
• Master in Internet and MS Office Usage.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
To apply online please send your application / CV to our HR Email address and clearly write the vacancy number and job title in the subject line (Proposal Writer PGG-PW-011) Otherwise your application will not be considered.
If you need any additional information, please contact us (between 8:00 AM up to 5:00 PM) at our Phone Number 0202330927
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Construction Supervisors at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kunduz||31 Jan 2018|