Fixed Asset Manager(1340 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The Warehouse Manager reports directly to the Head of Accountants (HoA) of DABS.
|Date Posted:||09 Nov 2017||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/96-0165|
|Closing Date:||21 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To comply with DABS fixed assets management policy and ensure adherence of the policy in all business units of DABS and periodically reviewing the policy and suggest changes, if required.
• To implement the fixed asset management function the organization’s ERP and further enhance the role out of the package to DABS secondary and tertiary business units.
• To coordinate and enhance the smooth and routine capitalization process of fixed assets throughout the DABS business units.
• To ensure, coordinate and enhance, the precise calculation of depreciation of fixed asset as per the DABS fixed asset policy.
• To ensure the process that the fixed assets are periodically physically checked and generate such reports for the management purposes.
• To manage the process of writing off the fully depreciated or damaged fixed asset from the Fixed Asset Register ensuring the compliance with all enacted policies.
• Supervising the performance of all fixed asset managers of DABS provinces. And co-ordinating and facilitating the fixed asset management function across all Breshna’s.
• Enforcing adherence to existing applicable laws applicable to fixed asset management function.
• To recruit, orient and train employees in coordination with the Company HR Department
• To assist Finance department in finalising the periodical financial statements and co-ordinate and co-operate with auditors for their requirements.
• Ensure that departmental and company reports including fixed reports are prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
• This job description is not the employment agreement or contract. The activities listed above describe the general nature and level of work being performed, and do not exclude that additional tasks may be assigned or tasks may be altered as deemed necessary by DABS
Proven skills in fixed asset management procedures and best practices. Ability to implement process improvement initiatives. Hands on experience with fixed assets management software and databases. Leadership skills and ability to manage staff. Strong decision making and problem solving skills and excellent communication skills.
Bachelor degree holder in Finance or administration with total Five (3) years of managerial level experience in relevant field. An additional 2 years general experience will be given a prefference.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Lead Finance Manager at DABS||Kabul||06 Aug 2018|
|Program Head of Finance at DABS||Kabul||06 Aug 2018|
|Finance Officer at IFRC||Kabul||05 Aug 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance and Admin Manager at Sadat Business Group Ltd||Kabul||06 Aug 2018|
|Finance Officer at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Finance Assistant at Sayed Majidi Architecture and Design (SMAD)||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|(معتمد (تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Cashier at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Finance Manager at OXUS Consulting Group||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Accountant at Abdul Majeed Ali Uhaul Ltd||Kabul||15 Aug 2018|
|SENIOR ACCESS TO FINANCE ADVISOR at DAI||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Assistant Manager Finance at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|