Head Of Accounting ( آمر مالی )(1503 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The Head of Accounting (Chief Accountant) reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer of DABS.
|Date Posted:||09 Nov 2017||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/96-0167|
|Closing Date:||22 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plans, coordinates and performs complex accounting, statistical, financial analysis and financial reporting tasks.
• Assistance in implementation of ERP
• Preparation of DABS annual and quarterly financial statements
• Co-ordination with statutory auditors and other auditors
• Forecasting the cash flow requirement and managing the treasury function
• Co-ordination with Banks for purchase of USD and other requirements
• Preparation of presentation for Board, Committee and other stakeholders
• Administers the internal accounting controls; integrates financial and statistical information into a comprehensive financial recording and reporting system;
• Reviewing payment vouchers for accuracy & correctness before releasing payment to contractors/ vendors
• Co-ordination with donor agencies
• Evaluating new projects for implementation on the basis of financial analysis
• Managing tax compliances including timely payment of taxes and filing various returns
• Compiling and monitoring budgets and performing variance analysis
• Organizes, staffs and manages the Accounting Department, which includes the following: general accounting, payroll preparation and reporting, accounts payable, miscellaneous accounts receivable, tax accounting, financial analysis, special grants and funds accounting.
• Exercises quality control over contents of various financial reports, ledgers, budgets and other financial documents.
• Prepares various monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Ensures that departmental and company reports are prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
• Establishes and maintains effective use of electronic data processing applications.
• Works with operating departments to define, prepare and present information for management purposes.
• This job description is not the employment agreement or contract. The activities listed above describe the general nature and level of work being performed, and do not exclude that additional tasks may be assigned or tasks may be altered as deemed necessary by DABS.
Thorough knowledge of: accounting principles, practices and procedures; IFRS; governmental information requirements; external accounting and financial reporting requirements, and financial analysis. Ability to analyze complex financial and fiscal data and make sound recommendations and decisions, having exposure to information technology applications including ERP; effectively utilize various PC applications including spreadsheets, databases; prepare effective written and oral reports.
Supervises clerical and professional accounting employees. Provides training to various personnel as required.
Demonstrates strong ethical, professional, and service oriented leadership and interpersonal skills; sets a good example. Exercises independent judgment and discretion; supervises and directs employees; and assists in the formulation of accounting & finance policies for the effective use of assigned personnel. Person having experience of working in ERP or involved in implementation of ERP and possessing knowledge of IFRS will be preferred.
Chartered Accountant or Bachelor degree holder in Finance with total eight (8) years of experience. Out of 8 years, minimum five (5) years shall be in managing accounting, finance & taxation affairs including internal controls and auditing.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|PPP Finance Analyst at Directorate General Public Private Partnership (DG..||Kabul||08 Feb 2018|
|مدیر محاسبه مواد at DABS||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|مدیر محاسبه عواید at DABS||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Finance officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|عضو مدیریت خزائین at DABS/KBD||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|مدیریت خزاین at DABS||Herat||24 Jan 2018|
|Tax & Customs Officer at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Finance Manager/Officer at trust construction company||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist and Accountant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|