Marketing/Placement Officer(8299 Views)
Afghanistan Technical Vocational Institute is one of the leading educational organizations which has been established in the year of 2007 for enriching of talents and capacity building in the sector of technical education. There are five departments; ICT department, Construction department, Business management department, Horticulture department and Automotive department, which are providing valuable labor force in the market.
ATVI has a partnership with WHH (Welthhungerlilfe) to support self-determination and democracy, based on the realization of human rights. ATVI-WHH see the motivation, resourcefulness and committed co-operation of those who suffer hunger and poverty as the fundamental basis of their practical work.
To obtain employment and experiential opportunities in business and industry for student and alumni in all curricula, Council, prepare and enhance hiring potential of student, new graduate into job market. Assist in the placement of work study eligible students.
|Date Posted:||09 Nov 2017||Reference:||ATVI-WHH-11-17|
|Closing Date:||18 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for TVET awareness building campaigns in community areas
2. Responsible for Community mobilization and event managements
3. To be able to participate in identification surveys and new participants registration
4. Responsible for managing internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
5. Drafting content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or Afghanistan Technical and Vocational institute (ATVI) website.
6. Managing all marketing for the ATVI and activities within the marketing department.
7. Responsible for creating and publish of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
8. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
9. Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
10. Prepare marketing communication reports.
11. Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new program launches.
12. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
13. To assist in the administrative duties of all Career development and placement. Activities for students, alumni and recruiting agencies.
14. Has responsibility/authority which is limited to the direction of student or temporary workers.
15. Assists in the planning, development and coordination of the career development sequence for students and alumni of the school of Communications.
16. Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of the annual job fair in communication.
17. Maintains a database/student resume bank for recruiting organizations.
18. Assists in the supervision of all students’ workers and volunteers.
19. Prepares all requisitions relative to career development activities.
20. Maintains a positive working relationship with faculty, staff, students and others.
IT literacy including MS Office Suite, Photoshop/graphic design database packages and email.
Able to multitask and willing to tackle a broad range of tasks
Be able to plan and organize diverse activities
Student centered professional in higher education with the ability of experience to interact and support a diverse student body in positive, friendly, and welcoming manner.
Bachelor Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
Three Years’ work experience in Job development and marketing required, as well as previous work experience building employer relations in higher education setting.
Well informed about labor market trends, employer needs and best practices in carrier services
Excellent presentation, networking and communication skills. Collaborative and team oriented working style.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a detailed application letter and contact details, not later than 18/11/2017 to the email bellow. Please clearly indicate Vacancy Number “ATVI-WHH-11-17” in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be informed.
|More jobs in this category|
|پوسته رسان at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Finance and Admin Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Translator at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|Internship at Albashir Group of Companies||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|سه پست مختلف برای طبقه ان.. at House||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|