Workshop Engineer (Bakhtar Bank Head Office)(781 Views)
About Bakhtar Bank
Bakhtar Bank, which is a licensed Commercial Bank of Afghanistan and 3rd largest bank in terms of size and number of branches, operating according to the best international standards. It has been set up with the objective to help the Afghan business community and common men to prosper; the aim is financial inclusion to Afghanistan economy. Everyday our employees work to satisfy the customers consisting mainly of Afghan locals, entrepreneurs and International Institutions. Our vision is to provide a Delightful Banking Experience to all our customers. Bakhtar Bank has the third largest branches network in Afghanistan. Our customers are able to access 62 branches. (29 branches in major provinces of the country, 30 branches in Kabul, 3 extension counters, and 19 ATMs.)
|Date Posted:||11 Nov 2017||Reference:||BKB HR 46 #|
|Closing Date:||25 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||25000 to 0 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
For overall IT equipment’s, repairing and service such as PC’s, Laptops, Printers, copier Machines, UPSs, Camera, note counting machines, card printers and all electronic equipment’s etc.
• Responsible for working with IT support team in order to facilitate and solve any kind of hardware issues.
• Repeating all IT related equipment’s.
• Processing and documentation of workshop parts and coordinating in hardware procurements.
• Receiving and dispatching IT equipment’s to the local and provincial branches.
Any other work allocated by IT Manager/Dy. Manager
At least 10 years of Experience in IT workshop and Power Backup Solutions.
• Very good understanding of Battery types like dry cell, maintenance frees battery etc.
• Must have a background in installation, configuring, integrating and trouble-shooting high-end Power Solutions of Well Known brand like APC, Mercury, Santak etc.
• Good experience in computer hardware, installation configuration and maintenance.
• Knowledge of sources of supply, market trends, pricing, and other related matters.
• Discretion and sound judgment in applying technical expertise to resolve day-to-day issues.
• Ability to prepare reports and documents in English.
• Be able to work independently and under pressure.
• Be able to implement reasonable cost savings during construction.
• • Be able to apply all computer skills required for mechanical related design drawings, calculations, BoQ, planning, implementations, reporting etc
Afghanistan – Head Office Bakhtar Bank
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree in engineering or related fields.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
Clearly mentioning upon successful interview for the position, how soon will be available to join our bank?
To be considered, your application must be received by 25 Nov-2017
|More jobs in this category|
|Software Engineer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Senior Procurement Specialist at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|کارمند دیتابیس منابع بشر.. at DABS||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|PBX تکنیشن at DABS||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Senior System Administrator at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|