Land Dispute Resolution Consultant- STTA(860 Views)
About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
-On April 18, 2016, USAID launched the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project. The purpose of this Task Order is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. To achieve the main purpose of this Task Order, ADALAT will advance three main sub purposes:
1. Increased effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector,
2. Strengthened linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and
3. Increased citizen demand for quality legal services.
Under the approved Year 2 Work Plan, the following Sub-Purpose 1 Support AWJA initiative to improve land disposition outcomes activities are either underway or are ready to move forward with implementation:
ADALAT’s land disposition outcomes STTA will work closely with ADALAT judicial team and provide technical assistance to AWJA and other governmental relevant organizations in the collection and analysis of department regulations and procedures and the preparation of a practice manual for use by judges handling real property cases, department lawyers, and advocates throughout Year 2, which ends on March 31, 2018.
|Date Posted:||11 Nov 2017||Reference:||082|
|Closing Date:||17 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Law||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Will work closely with ADALAT’s judicial team and AWJA to meet with relevant governmental organizations dealing with land disputes.
• Will participate in the regular focused group meetings.
• Will work closely with AWJA and ADALAT to collect and analyze departments’ Regulations and Procedures.
• Will work closely with ADALAT and AWJA to prepare a practice manual for the use by AWJA and other relevant organizations.
• Preparation of a practice manual for use by judges handling real property cases, department lawyers, and advocates.
• Preparation of an information brochure based upon the manual for distribution to lawyers, parties, members of the public and interested organizations.
• Having BA in Law or relevant field. Master’s degree holder is preferable.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in the related job or with judiciary.
• Experience in developing manuals and guidelines is preferred.
• Excellent written and spoken Dari and Pashto language skills. Knowledge on English language is a privilege.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains your suitability to the position.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and number exactly such (Land Dispute Resolution Consultant- STTA 082)
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Proposal Writing Advisor at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Land Dispute Procedural Developer STTA at Checchi and Company Consulting..||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|