Project Liaison Coordinator(1465 Views)
About GTR Group
Grand Technology Resources - GTR is the leading Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Company specialized in IT application, Infrastructure solutions and integrating technology into business strategy and business process. Here at GTR we help business, government institutions, and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with our ICT Solutions & Services.
Headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan, GTR was previously Malaysian-Afghan owned company, but as per the vision of our CEO and President Mr. Mirwais Alizai, the company was transferred to the Afghan-Malaysian proprietorship and currently it is a multi – million dollar industrial leader company with physical presence in Afghanistan, Malaysia, UAE, South Korea and expanding.
For more information on company background please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my
Project Liaison Coordinator is responsible to make and nurture working relationship between GTR and its customers/ clients by serving as an official go-between for senior officials of both entities and the person who is hired for this position will be working under the direct supervision of Project Manager.
The position is created with the intention to smoothen the progress of Project(s), which involves multiple activities, communication, in-person meetings and follow-ups, services, deliverables for its successful completion.
The Project Liaison Coordinator must be a quick learner, very smart with sufficient amount of project related coordination experiences. All Project related activities must be properly understood, facilitated, coordinated, and helped with their implementation. Moreover, the incumbent must be able to plan, organize, and facilitate business stakeholder meetings and ensure business and technical requirements are very well understood and documented.
Liaison Coordinator will ensure that GTR resources are managed and efficiently utilized at project site(s).
|Date Posted:||11 Nov 2017||Reference:||008/ 2017|
|Closing Date:||27 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate and facilitate the communication/correspondence between GTR and client.
• Liaise between GTR and clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and other stakeholders.
• Coordinate client visits of GTR Senior Management, partners and employees.
• Ensure that client requirements and needs are met as the project evolves.
• Establish and maintain effective working relations with client Executive Team and team involve in Project.
• Support strategic partnership by providing top quality advices, facilitating effective knowledge management and providing technical assistant to project planning, coordination, monitoring and reporting.
• Facilitate GTR Management team in arranging meeting with client and doing all the required arrangements for meeting.
• Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information with client and bring the attention of Senior Project Management Team to any coordination issue which he/ she can not resolve.
• Coordinate the arrangement of Project Documentation with client and overall Project handover.
• Coordinate and facilitating equipment delivery to client.
• Ensure that all equipment are delivered to client and proper receipts are signed, stamped and documented properly.
• Coordinate shipments clearance with client and Customs.
• Facilitate Finance Department regarding the submitted invoices.
• Provide feedback for the improvement and betterment of business relations between client and GTR.
• Coordinating and getting permission from the relevant department of client for any equipment delivery or staff working on weekends and public holidays.
• Facilitating GTR Staff working at client site in both IT and Non IT issues and report the finding to GTR Project Management Team.
• Facilitating the handover process of Project deliverables to clients and obtain required documents.
Strong interpersonal and communication, outstanding presentation, planning and organizing, relationship – building, strong leadership, working under pressure, strong project Management, Local Languages and English written skills and computer skills.
Sharp, initiative, diplomatic, professional, well-organized and problem- shooter.
BBA, B. MIS, B.Com, B. IR, BA, Bachelor of Social Sciences or other relevant degree. Master Degree is preferred.
Strong IT background and practical experience is a plus
Minimum 4 years relevant working experience with large and complex IT Projects.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a cover letter and contact details, no later than November 27, 2017, mentioning the “position title” in the e-mail subject line . Only short listed candidates will be informed. The applicant should write the position name in the subject line.
Contact # 0093 (0) 786 592 087
|More jobs in this category|
|Cook آشپز / at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Caretaker/Office Boy/Cleaner/Peon at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|Academic Records Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Assistant Circulation Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Head of Admin / Operation at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) National Rur..||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Digital Marketing Officer at Albashir Group of Companies||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|Guard - Female at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|