Monitoring and Evaluation Intern(1481 Views)
About American University of Afghanistan
The American University of Afghanistan (AUAF) is a private, non-profit university offering an American-style liberal arts education. We opened our doors in 2005 and currently offer four undergraduate academic majors and an MBA program. We follow a strict non-discriminatory policy and applicants from all ethnic, religious, and economic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We are a young and growing dynamic university with a student population of nearly 1,100 and we hope to reach 1,250 students by the fall 2017 academic semester. We have expanded operations to the 75-acre international campus across the street from our original campus. Construction is ongoing for additional classroom and lab buildings to help meet the growing needs of our student population.
The AUAF M&E department is seeking a qualified candidate for a Full-time position as Monitoring and Evaluation intern based in Kabul.
The M&E Intern will assist the M&E department in the overall data management of AUAF M&E Unit. S/he will provide support to collect, enter, analyze and report data. This internship is thus suitable for people building a career in project M&E and research. Throughout the internship, the Intern will gain exposure to different methods of data collection, data management and report writing.
|Date Posted:||12 Nov 2017||Reference:||0|
|Closing Date:||20 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the M&E Intern include:
• Assist to collect and compile program data on monthly basis
• Assist in data entry to M&E database
• Assist in data management
• Assist M&E unit in report writing to various donors
• Provide assistance in compiling and analyzing data for the monthly and quarterly reports
• Enter, clean and manage data for various assessments and other M&E related assignments
• Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function, and level of responsibility for the post
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Recently completed or currently enrolled in a university graduate or undergraduate program in Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Statistics or other relevant fields.
• Excellent oral and written fluency in the English Language
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Word
• Ability to meet deadlines, and work under pressure
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Business Administration
Applicants must submit their resume and cover letter in one document as PDF or MS Word electronically. Applications are accepted in English only. Please include “Monitoring and Evaluation Intern” in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted on or before November 20th, 2017. After reviews of the applicants, interviews for the finalists will be set up in Kabul on the AUAF Campus.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Curriculum Development Advisor at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|M&E Officer at MAIL||Baghlan||23 Jul 2018|
|MARKETING OFFICER at Sky Travel and Tours||Balkh||31 Jul 2018|
|Provincial Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) As.. at The Asia Foundation||Multi Cities||28 Jul 2018|