Female Medical Data Entry Clerks(2930 Views)
DAI is implementing the USAID-funded program, Women in Economy (WIE) across the five major population centers in the regional economic zones (Kabul, Mazar, Herat, Jalalabad and Kandahar) in Afghanistan. The objective of this project is to enable Afghan women to increase their participation in the mainstream, formal economy by securing employment with advancement potential and by helping women-owned businesses, or those that employ women as 10% or more of their staff grow.
Component 2 of the program, focused on Workforce Development (WfD), aims to increase Afghan women’s participation in the mainstream, formal economy across key sectors where there is market opportunity and a need for women, such as Health, Education, ICT, Banking and private sector management,
Would you like to develop excellent administrative and data entry skills? At AlemHealth, you’ll help digitize healthcare in emerging markets. In this role, you will enter data from scanned documents, check data for accuracy, and run standard reports for the Medical Records department out of AlemHealth’s office in Kabul.
|Date Posted:||12 Nov 2017||Reference:||DAI/WIE|
|Closing Date:||12 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||20||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Nursing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Enter medical data into our proprietary data entry system
• Identify problems and issues with our data entry platform and communicate those problems immediately to management.
• Maintain database integrity by checking and correcting errors.
• Maintain confidentiality of all medical data online and offline.
• You do not engage in any activities that involve clinical evaluation or interpretation.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Medical or nursing qualifications highly preferred.
• One year of clerical or other patient care work experience in a medical setting, i.e. a clinic, diagnostic laboratory or a hospital.
• Good understanding of general medical terminology and standard abbreviations used in medical notations.
• Strong organizational skills and sense of responsibility required.
• Understand modern office practices and procedures, including having basic computer skills.
• Competency in typing required in Dari, Pashto, and English. In particular, an ability to recognize and spell medical terms.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
High School, Nursing
How to Apply:
Successful applicants for this position will receive on the job training sponsored by Promote: Women in the Economy. Applicants must bring their Tazkira and educational certificate to register with WIE and take a short computerized English language test. Please call 0711998746 to get information about the testing location. Testing will begin Sunday November 19th and continue through Thursday November 30th. WIE may extend this timeframe if an insufficient number of applicants has applied. Final screening and on the job training will be delivered by AlemHealth. Applicants must be females at least 18 years old.
Please call 0711998746
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!