Analyst HR Planning(1913 Views)
About Etisalat Afghanistan
Etisalat is the leading telecommunications company in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
An international blue-chip organization, Etisalat provides innovative solutions and services in 19 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
The incumbent is responsible for preparation of monthly dashboards and the annual and quarterly of the HR budget. S/he is accountable for full cycle of the performance management of employee including mid-year and annual performance appraisal. The incumbents is also responsible for arranging events and ensure best utilization of employee welfare fund. S/he will also be part of annual employee engagement survey and requires to understand the importance of employee engagement in an organization.
|Date Posted:||12 Nov 2017||Reference:||ET-0018|
|Closing Date:||11 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||2 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare monthly dashboard report including financial and non-financial reports from HR. Coordinate and consolidate the reports from Admin, Procurement, GR and Security departments to the top management.
• Prepare annual budgets with subsequent quarterly reviews in coordination with divisional budget coordinator.
• Responsible for performance management of employees including awareness sessions, KPI setting, mid-year review and annual assessments.
• Responsible for employee engagement including sports activities.
• Team lead for the Employee welfare fund project. Ensuring maximum number of employee participates and ensure funds are utilized in the best possible manner.
• Team lead for the arranging events including Blood donation camp and National days etc.
• Responsible for health awareness programs including ergonomics sessions etc.
• Co-ordination, administration and minute taking of relevant meetings.
• Maintain and develop knowledge of the HR Policies and compensation.
• Work on timely preparation of maintenance and provision of information in support of project operations.
• Collect and process research data.
• Report writing and documentation for the department.
• Assist Specialist in devising an action plan for pre and post employee engagement surveys.
• Assist Specialist in technical and administrative work of HR department.
• Any other task assigned to him/her by the Supervisor.
• Fluent in English language both written and oral.
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Analytical skills – Ability to analyse complex matters
• Time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Interviewing skills
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning( ERP)
• Knowledge of HR processes and Procedures
• Employee Retention Management
• HR Communication Management
Bachelor’s preferably Management or HR
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English at the below mentioned link
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 788887363. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Coordinator - Rem. & Human Capital ( Re- anno.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|HR Officer PSU/MoMP at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|HR Expert PSU/MoMP at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Head of Human Resources Department at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Admin & HR Officer at Habib Gulzar Motors Limited||Kabul||03 Nov 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|