HR Analyst Employee Service(1652 Views)
About Etisalat Afghanistan
Etisalat is the leading telecommunications company in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
An international blue-chip organization, Etisalat provides innovative solutions and services in 19 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
The incumbent is responsible for day-to-day operation of HR administration including processing payroll, benefits and final settlements. Conduct various data analysis to ensure that HR system is producing desired level of reporting and handling all queries of top management.
Ensuring that all queries of employee services are resolved in time and seek seniors support as and when required.
|Date Posted:||12 Nov 2017||Reference:||ET-0019|
|Closing Date:||11 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||2 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for processing monthly payroll.
• Collecting employee monthly attendance record for pay calculation purposes.
• Ensure employees’ attendance monitored, controlled and feedback are taken from the line supervisors on monthly basis.
• Assist in maintaining and updating all personnel records of all staff
• Co-ordination, administration and minute taking of relevant meetings.
• Administration of all benefits, including calculation of holiday entitlements, Rest and relaxation leaves and tickets, payroll, gratuity etc.
• Ensure all details of employees are up-to-date for annual promotions and department change.
• Ensure all up-to-date employee data entered into the system.
• Responsible for issuing experience letters and other relevant letters to employees.
• Track employees’ medical claims and processing.
• Ensure issuance of sim to all joiners and transfer of credit to all employees’ sims on monthly basis.
• Responsible for preparing reports to different stakeholders.
• Ensure leaving employees go through exit interviews and analyze the exit interviews on quarterly basis.
• Ensure new joiners’ probationary period are recorded and tracked and formalities are undertaken.
• Collect and process data records of employees.
• Assist Specialist in technical and administrative work.
• Report writing and documentation for HR Administration units.
• Fluent in English language both written and oral.
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Good customer service attitude
• Analytical skills – Ability to analyze complex matters
• Time management skills
• Good Knowledge of Ms. Office package
• Good interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning( ERP)
• Knowledge of HR processes and Procedures
• Employee Retention Management
• HR Communication Management
Bachelor in Finance or HR
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English at the below mentioned link
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 788887363. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Manager at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Human Resources Assistant at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Senior Admin & HR Officer at PLACED/MoLSAMD||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Human Resources Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|