Loan Officer(1226 Views)
About Afghan Rural Finance Company
About Afghan Rural Finance Company (ARFC)
Afghan Rural Finance Company lunched in 2007. ARFC is an Afghan non-Bank financial institution, licensed by Ministry of Trade & Commerce and providing a competitive range of loans designed to meet the growing needs of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME Financing) throughout the country.
The Loan Officer shall be responsible for introducing potential new clients through marketing to ARFC for sound and healthy credit portfolio. Evaluate borrowers businesses; recommend approval of loans to Credit Committee and collecting of the payments and recovery of bad debts.
4 workers for Herat branch
3 Male, 1 Female
4 Workers for Balkh branch
3 Male, 1 Female
4 Workers for Kabul branch (Male)
|Date Posted:||13 Nov 2017||Reference:||0012|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||12||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Loan Officer shall be responsible for introducing potential new clients through marketing to ARFC for sound and healthy credit portfolio.
• Prospects new clients and assists them for loan application.
• Conducts credit Due Diligence and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guaranties), preparing credit proposal for all the new and existing borrowers including Conventional and Islamic Lending
• Participates and presents the loan Application in the Credit Committee meetings.
• In collaboration with the Credit administration Officer, prepares the loan contracts and activates the loans ensures disbursement of loan.
• Executing daily responsibility for loan operation and ensuring that loan products are availed and reach the target clients. .
• Conduct regular meeting on exchange information on borrower’s economic activity and status of loan usage on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
• Manage regular contact with borrowers who have delinquency by visiting borrowers at their houses or workplace in order to control the repayment process to ensure timely repayment.
• The Loan Officer shall be responsible for keeping and updating the records properly in the related loan file.
• Ensure full compliance with all in place ARFC policies and procedures and with audit recommendations.
• Conduct regular analysis of financial and business environment in Afghanistan in order to prevent possible risks that may affect operation of the company
• Establish strong links and good working relationship with local community leaders and local governmental institutions to facilitate effective loan management.
The Loan Officer reports to branch manager and shall be responsible for any other task being assigned by the branch manager or senior management.
Reasonable command of spoken and written English, Pashto and Dari computing skills and Demonstrated negotiating and communication skills to maintain good relation with the clientele.
-Good understanding of business process.
-Good presentation skills and excellent courteous attitude; social concern.
-Ability to work in the field.
-Good understanding of business process
• Education: At Least Bachelor’s degree in business Administration, Economics or similar field.
• Experience: A minimum 2 years of experience with financial institutions or banks to demonstrated credit Due Diligence and operational activates, loan appraisal, financial procedures, quality assurance is must.
Afghanistan - Balkh
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 30th November 2017. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line. Otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
Vacancy Number for Kabul Loan officer: KBLHRARFCLO635
Vacancy Number for Herat Loan officer: HRTHRARFCLO636
Vacancy Number for Mazar Loan officer: MZRHRARFCLO637
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of Professional Services (Head of Logist.. at FMFB||Kabul||15 Feb 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager for Herat at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Herat||29 Jan 2018|
|کارمند مدیریت جایدادها at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|Internship at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Senior Technical Reform Advisor for MoMP at Ministry of Mines and Petrole..||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Sales & Business Development Manage at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Business Development Executive at Giganor||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Program Manager – USAID Cooperative Agreeme.. at American University of..||Kabul||15 Feb 2018|