Social Media Manager(932 Views)
About Karwan University
Karwan University is an institution established in 2007 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The establishment of KU is coinciding with the intense need of contribution to the rehabilitation and rebuilding process of Afghanistan in the higher and professional education sector.
Afghanistan, with the international community is on the road of development and the provision of sustainable solutions to the decade’s long problems that have left impacts on both the national and international reputation of Afghanistan as a nation as well as a country in this globe era.
Karwan University, as an institution provides quality and standard higher education in Computer Science, Business Administration, Law and Political sciences and is committed to play a positive role in contributing to the education sector by pursuing specific goals with education programs that meet the contemporary requirements to practically and realistically achieve its goals and a difference in the lives of the young generation.
The title of Information Officer is most commonly used in a governmental setting but also in non-governmental setting. Though these professionals may also be referred to as public relations specialists. Information officers have a variety of job duties, but written & verbal communication is the basis for all they do. They liaise between their employer and the public, may also be responsible for mass communication, answering queries, telephones and emails and they may arrange official meetings with both governmental & non-governmental sectors and executives. Information officer is often to provide information to students, officials and overall to the public as required by law and according to the standards of their profession. They often acquire, organize and distribute information both in printed and non-printed form. They perform a multitude of duties to provide information services internally to the organization, externally to the public or to both.
The role varies greatly depending on the sector, size of the employer and levels of responsibility. Most work involves both written and oral communication, word processing and typing, and requires relevant skills such as organizational and administrative, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. Karwan University is located in one of the best location of the capital city Kabul. The campus offers a very pleasant year-round climate, numerous recreational and cultural opportunities, and one of the highest-ranked public school systems in the nation. For more information about Karwan University please visit www.karwan.edu.af
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social, marketing, Video & Photo Editing, Writing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited
The obligatory shall perform under the direct supervision of VC – Operation & Finance His/her specific responsibilities are as below:
|Date Posted:||13 Nov 2017||Reference:||HR001 - KU/MKT FT-1396|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement a social media marketing strategy.
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts and prepare layout of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials;
• Writing, editing and proofreading text In Pashto, Dari, English.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type;
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites;
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed, review art or design materials;
• Use computer software to generate new images, create computer-generated graphics or animation;
• Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products and maintain records, documents, or other files;
• Design layouts for all print and non-print publications;
• Perform any other duties delegated by the board of Management staff;
• Design and prepare brochures, multimedia presentations, material for web pages, promotional products, exhibition materials, and various forms of computer artwork;
• Create image and visual to portray design and reach to target audience;
Ability to think creatively and general original ideas
Excellent communication and written skills
Excellent knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator and any other Software required for Graphics.
Strong conceptualizing design and editing skills
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
Ability to speak, read, and write Pashto and Dari languages.
Fluency in English is considered an asset.
Required: Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Journalism or any Relevant field
Preferred: Master Degree
Experience Required 5 years hands-on experience in Social Media & Marketing.
Afghanistan - Kabul
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs along with application letter before (Qows 09th, 1396 or November 30th, 2017),
Applications are accepted in English and shortlisted candidates will be contacted only. Submission after the deadline will not be considered.
Fill the form and attach your CV: http://hr.karwan.edu.af
No email provided, please refer to Submission Guideline above
|More jobs in this category|
|Zone Manager at Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AWCCI..||Multi Cities||31 Mar 2018|
|Project Officer (NFE Curriculum &Teacher; Edu.. at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Senior Project Officer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تصدی های دولتی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس سروی منرال ها at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس عمومی سروی جیولوجی at Ministry of Mines and Petr..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تفتیش داخلی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس کادستر معادن at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس اداری وخدمات at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس عمومی اداره پطرولیم at Ministry of Mines and Pe..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس خدمات حقوقی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس لابراتوارها at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تکنالوژی معلوماتی at Ministry of Mines and Petro..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Operations Manager at ATR Consulting||Kabul||23 Mar 2018|
|Evaluation Officer at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|Records Officer at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|آمر ترانسپورت at ATRA||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|