Branch Manager(852 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
Vision Financial Services (VFS) is the first and only DAB authorized financial company, offering online trading services in Afghanistan.
For more information, please visit our website www.vfs.af
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient running of a full service branch office, including operations, sales, marketing, customer service, cash, security & safety in accordance with the company's objectives and policies. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability and achieving the set targets of the branch.
|Date Posted:||14 Nov 2017||Reference:||VFS/VA/17056|
|Closing Date:||23 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service of the branch.
2. Achieve individual and branch targets through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
3. Create a friendly environment in the branch that keeps customers and employees satisfied, and keeps the business and deposit base growing.
4. Establish and maintain long lasting and mutual beneficial business relationships in order to retain existing customers or create new customers.
5. Conduct performance evaluation of the branch staff and provide them regular feed-back in order to improve staff’s skills and capabilities.
6. Give value to an employee who has done a big contribution in deposit, sales and operation in order for others to follow the example.
7. Set and follow standards and professionalism for keeping the service to the customers at high standard.
8. Handle the cases of customer queries or complaints.
9. Conduct daily sales and operation assessments and monitor every transaction made in the branch.
10. Makes sure that the price of the products or services offered by the branch is competitive and in line with management directives.
11. Send reports to the management and provide updates on the sales and deposits status of the branch.
12. Control and mitigate branch losses, such as loss resulting from incidents such as human error, theft or forgery.
13. Participate in community affairs as representative of VFS and to increase the company's visibility and to enhance existing & new business opportunities.
14. Looks after for the sanitation and promotes cleanliness in the branch.
15. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line Manager.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in managerial level of a branch. Past managerial experience in financial industry will be an advantage.
- Needs to be a leader, a problem-solver and be goal-oriented.
- Business minded, entrepreneurial, aggressive, and sales focused.
- Ability to analyse and improve operational processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Afghan local languages as well as English; good computer literacy.
- Professional and innovative.
- Persuasiveness and disciplined.
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Banking or Marketing.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume and recent picture by e-mail to:
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Coordinator at SDROA||Faryab||01 Feb 2018|
|Team Leader at Muslim English Language Programme||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Project Manager,Maternal health and innovatio.. at WISE Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Feb 2018|
|Senior Contract Management Officer at Kabul Municipality||Kabul||03 Feb 2018|
|WEE-NPP Deputy Program Director at WEE-NPP||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Deputy Coordinator at SDROA||Kandahar||18 Jan 2018|