Recovery Officer(375 Views)
About FINCA Afghanistan
The Mission of FINCA Afghanistan is to provide financial services to the lowest-income entrepreneurs, so they can create jobs build assets and improve their standard of living.FINCA International is one of the world's leading micro finance institutions, provides financial services to more than One Million clients through 23 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Middle East and South Asia (MESA)
FINCA Afghanistan has over 350 employees and among one of the leading Microfinance providers in the country with its Islamic and enterprise friendly products. It is rapidly growing and is currently operating in Kabul, North and West Regions.
The recovery Officer will be responsible to collect the delinquent loans over 180 days or more. The recovery Officer works closely with Credit Officers / Supervisors / Managers under supervision of the recovery Supervisor based in HQ/Kabul to tackle the delinquency issues. In addition, he/she will maintain close communications legal team on cases registered to the court and with governmental Judiciary departments for the resolve of the cases referred from FINCA.
|Date Posted:||14 Nov 2017||Reference:||FA-KBL-HQ-160|
|Closing Date:||23 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Recovery of the late payments over 180 days and delinquencies in line with FINCA’s policies and procedures, particularly client protection
• Preparation of daily schedule for recovery of clients with 180days late payment in collaboration with credit department.
• Maintain close communications with branches, recovery supervisors and judiciary departments of the government
• Work with branches and legal team to resolve cases registered with the court
• Conduct frequent field visits to the delinquent clients.
• Prepare a weekly report for the recovery Supervisor on the progress of the delinquent repayment collections.
• Report all delinquencies to Recovery Supervisor & explain the cause of the delinquencies and take immediate action to recover the loan.
• In addition, regularly meet with delinquent groups/individuals for the recovery of the delinquent loan.
• High school diploma
• Experience working in the field, bazaars, or markets an advantage
• Experience working in the community is essential
• Good communication skills and ability to work on a team
• Dari and Pashto fluency required, some knowledge of English is an advantage.
• Computer skills (typing in Dari and Pashto) is essential
• Responsible for safe-keeping and maintaining clients/loan files
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV along with application letter and photo attached with CV also please mention the position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email (FA-KBL-HQ-160 Recovery Officer ), otherwise your CV will not be considered for mentioned position. It is to mentioned that those CV"s Will consider who send Locally from mentioned provinc
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Adminstrator at OXUS Afghanistan||Multi Cities||10 Dec 2017|
|Re-Advertise: Digital Financial Services Mana.. at FMFB||Kabul||04 Dec 2017|
|Re-Advertisement: Product Development Manager at FMFB||Kabul||04 Dec 2017|
|Officer Credit at Afghanistan International Bank||Herat||24 Nov 2017|
|Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||21 Nov 2017|
|Search Woman at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||21 Nov 2017|
|Cleaner at Afghanistan International Bank||Nimruz||21 Nov 2017|
|Deputy Branch Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kunduz||21 Nov 2017|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Internal Control Officer Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Badakhshan||23 Nov 2017|
|Branch Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||21 Nov 2017|
|Saving Officer at FMFB||Bamian||20 Nov 2017|
|Member of Audit Committee at Arian Bank||Kabul||05 Dec 2017|
|Call For CV Branch Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Nov 2017|
|Chief Business Banking Officer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Nov 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|