Deputy Branch Manager(551 Views)
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID.
The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past.
Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
Deputy Branch Manager is responsible for overall daily activities of the branch including Administrative, HR, Finance matters beside of his/her day to day operation work
|Date Posted:||14 Nov 2017||Reference:||VA 0314|
|Closing Date:||21 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand Islamic/conventional Lending
• Understand management Skills
• Formulate the monthly/ quarterly financing plan of the provincial Office.
• Cross check loan appraisal with related documents and ensure its correctness
• Supervise Islamic Loan Officers & LO on daily activities.
• Verify clients loan, clients guarantor, business and residence
• Review loan appraisal of clients after verification of related documents
• Assess the performance of Islamic Loan Officers and LO provide their requisite guidance to build their capacity
• Find new Islamic and conventional loan borrowers
• Identify the training needs of the Islamic Loan and LO officers
• Target achievements
• Late follow up
• Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the supervisor
• Islamic and Conventional Lending Knowledge
• Management Skills, Detail Analytical Planning
• Problem resolution & Monitoring Skills
• Communicating Skills, Marketing Skills
• Presentation and writing skills in English, Dari and Pashtu report writing
• Ability to work independently
• Good Customer Relationship Management
Education: BA degree with 1 year lending + Management experience
Knowledge: MS Office, Islamic Banking Operation, Management, Marketing
Knowledge: Microfinance Operations
Afghanistan - Kunduz
The application package, only acceptable in English or Dari languages, should, comprise of your latest up-to-date resume and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position, indicating your earliest joining date, if selected.
Interested candidates should submit their application package only via email with the subject “Mutahid OA0314” . Due to the expectation of a large number of applications only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
|More jobs in this category|
|IT Western Union Assistant position for Saman.. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Samangan||25 Jan 2018|
|Audit Manager - Re-announce at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|IT Western Union Assistant position for Arzan.. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Customer Service Representative at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Ghazni||19 Jan 2018|
|Closed-Circuits Officer(CCTV) at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Sharia Consultant at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Admin and inventory Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Branch manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Teller at FMFB||Sar-e Pol||21 Jan 2018|
|Teller for Kandahar Branch at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kandahar||16 Jan 2018|
|Teller for Herat Branch at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Herat||16 Jan 2018|
|General Counsel / Head Legal Officer & Corpor.. at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|