Finanace Manager(1607 Views)
About Jahan University
With a rapidly growing economy and ever expanding frontiers of knowledge and technology, Afghanistan stands at the point of economic take-off. Consequently, there is a very high demand for skilled and motivated human resource. Jahan University with its progressive and innovative outlook and a multi-disciplinary character is emerging as a center of excellence for training and development.
In 2013 a higher education institute was established, which then brought an evolution in the higher education of Afghanistan, and changed the lives of thousands of individuals and families. JU gets its name from a Dari word, which means world, and the logo portrays the name in Dari. The name clearly and simply explains the vision, to graduate professionals. All the staff members at JU clearly understand this vision and they all put exceptional efforts in making professionals from every single student. The students have also realized the fact that JU is the place where they can become professionals; therefore, it makes it the dream of every Afghan citizen to be a part of JU.
Today, JU offers high quality and yet accessible higher education in the disciplines of management sciences, information technology. JU strives to remain as the leading Institute in Afghanistan, and emerge among the top leading universities of the world. JU’s objectives are high and the approach is positive. With a carefully worked out road-map, a mission oriented approach and an excellent blend of high quality faculty and available resources, this Institute is well poised to play a significant role in the development of human resource capital in Afghanistan. JU’s doors will be always open to talented national and international students, and will welcome enterprising and research oriented scholars to join our faculty. The University now offers a broad five faculties that are named as Management Sciences, Sharia’ah, Computer Science, and Political Science.
Jahan University aspires to play a major role in the development of Afghanistan and achieve academic excellence through unparalleled teaching, holistic education and civic engagement in line with the cultural heritage, Islam, and latest trends and technologies, aimed at bringing drastic change in the behavior, attitude and skills of the Afghans. To achieve this, we:
• Offer diverse undergraduate and diploma programs based on curriculum that are in line with the varying management trends.
• Provide exceptional faculty that aim to advance management theory and practice by analyzing knowledge through learning, research, classroom application, and service in public and private sectors.
• Attract students with outstanding intellectual abilities who are dedicated to personal as well as social and economic development of Afghanistan.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the overall financial operations and finance staff within the Jahan University
The Finance Manager will direct and implement all financial activities consistent with Jahan’s Finance Policy, objectives and strategies. The Manager implements policies and processes to ensure attainment of the Jahan’s strategic goals and provides management, direction and structure for all finance functions, especially financial recording and reporting – ensuring that these are conducted accurately, on time and as required.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing and preparing financial reports related to the finance function. Analyzes, reviews and implements process improvement. May lead a significant part of a project to enhance the internal and/or external financial reporting capabilities. Develop internal and/or external relationships to ensure maintenance and delivery of financial reports and information
|Date Posted:||14 Nov 2017||Reference:||JIHE-062|
|Closing Date:||14 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3. Report to CFO regarding the finances of establishment.
4. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems
7. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
9. Advise CFO about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
10. Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
11. Ensure that proper financial procedures and systems are operated and maintained.
12. Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
13. Make sure that all cash advances are repaid in a prompt fashion.
14. Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
15. Generally keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
16. To fallow up the customers’ payment procedure
17. Submission of the financial report on weekly and monthly bases
18. Preparing the sale invoices to the customers and company records.
19. Performance of supervisor’s relevant submitted tasks.
• Great communication skills.
• Team player
• Great leadership skills
• Capacity to work under pressure and meet the timelines
MBA - Finance
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Account/Finance
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume by e-mail.
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
|More jobs in this category|
|INTERNAL AUDIT ToT TRAINERS at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Accounts/Finance Manager of Group at Albashir Group of Companies||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Finance / Accounts Officer at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Financial Analyst at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||17 Mar 2018|
|کارمند جایداد at DABS||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|ADMIN/FINANCE ASSISTANT at DAI||Herat||18 Mar 2018|
|Senior Project Finance Specialist at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Grants Assistant at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Finance Officer at Big Bear Company||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Finance and Financial Sustainability Developm.. at IFRC||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Finance Officer at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||17 Mar 2018|
|Finance Specialist at CARD-F||Kabul||17 Mar 2018|
|Afghanistan Country Finance Monitor at Shan Globe Consulting Company||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|National Finance Officer-HPC Project at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|FINANCE MANAGER at DAI||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Senior Financial Management Specialist at PLACED/MoLSAMD||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Directorate General Public Private Partnership (DG-PPP..||Kabul||17 Mar 2018|
|Budget Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||18 Mar 2018|
|Chief Finance Officer at Qasemi Group of Companies||Kabul||21 Apr 2018|
|General Financial Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Project Finance Controller at Huawei Technologies Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Mar 2018|
|Tax Specialist at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|