Internal Audit(1754 Views)
Research and Development Organization for Afghans is a nongovernmental organization (SDROA). We are the implementing partner for US embassy for Lincoln Learning Centers across Afghanistan. Currently, we are operating in 21 provinces of Afghanistan. The learning centers are equipped with computers, books, magazines and other reading materials. These centers offer educational/programs for various audience. These centers serve at least six thousand people all over Afghanistan.
Internal audit is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add
value and improve the organization operations. It helps the organization accomplish its
objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the
effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
This is a part-time job, the internal audit will work 30% / 12 hour per week. The internal audit will
monitor and check SDROA paper work and make sure that all SDROA policies are implemented.
|Date Posted:||06 Dec 2017||Reference:||198|
|Closing Date:||21 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Review the SDROA operations process.
2. Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place
3. Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to
4. Protect against fraud and theft of the organization's assets
5. Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws, policies and statutes
6. Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance
processes and informing management of any issues that need addressing
7. preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to
the relevant people
8. Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
9. Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal
10. Presents summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
You need to demonstrate the following characteristics and skills:
1. Most importantly, internal Audit should be someone who is creative, energetic, reliable,
and full of initiative.
2. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English, Dari and Pashtu.
3. The ability to use his own initiative
4. Analytical thinking and attention to detail
5. The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
6. Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
7. The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
8. Resilience under pressure
Bachelor degree in Economics or Accounting, although substantial or significant relevant
experience may be substituted.
Five years of work experience
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Send you resume to below email address and write the position title and reference number in
your email subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Lead Finance Manager at DABS||Kabul||06 Aug 2018|
|Program Head of Finance at DABS||Kabul||06 Aug 2018|
|Finance Officer at IFRC||Kabul||05 Aug 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance and Admin Manager at Sadat Business Group Ltd||Kabul||06 Aug 2018|
|Finance Officer at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Finance Assistant at Sayed Majidi Architecture and Design (SMAD)||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|(معتمد (تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Cashier at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Finance Manager at OXUS Consulting Group||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Accountant at Abdul Majeed Ali Uhaul Ltd||Kabul||15 Aug 2018|
|SENIOR ACCESS TO FINANCE ADVISOR at DAI||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Assistant Manager Finance at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|