Branch Operation Manager(521 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Branch Operations Manager works with/under the Branch Manager to create and maintain appropriate levels of focus, operational integrity and control strategies for the branch. Ensure acceptable audit results and adherence to legal, corporate and regulatory procedures and continuous process improvement
|Date Posted:||07 Dec 2017||Reference:||AUB/HR/017-033|
|Closing Date:||17 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implements structure and process orientation that ensures proper delivery of the service to the customers.
2. Responsible for the timely processing of the daily work and reports to the Branch Manager.
3. Responsible for strict adherence to bank policies and procedures.
4. Proactively handles customer service issues and provide timely solutions.
5. Provides clear and effective leadership to the operation staff.
6. Oversees all data processing activities supporting the deposit & withdrawal servicing of the branch.
7. Maintains and follows current policies and procedures manuals.
8. Handles customer questions and complaints regarding operational issues.
9. Co-responsible for the operational, financial and customer service performance of the branch.
10.Works with sales and operations to ensure Branch is providing 100% service level to end customer at all
11. Prepares Branch for audits and ensure branch is in constant state of audit readiness.
12. The employee is responsible to count the cash in vault on daily basis to make sure that the physical cash in
vault is tallied with the system record.
13. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• Reporting and data analysis skills required.
• Ability to analyze and improve processes.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
• Professional and innovative.
• University degree, preferably in Business Management field.
• At least 3 years of branch operations experience in managerial level.
• Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage
Afghanistan - Parwan
Bachelors Degree, Management
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to the below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Assistant Account Officer at FMFB||Kabul||24 Dec 2017|
|Audit Manager at Arian Bank||Kabul||15 Jan 2018|
|Head of Human Resoruces at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||06 Jan 2018|
|Cashier at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Dec 2017|
|Branch Manager, Credit Manager, Individual Le.. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||18 Dec 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Branch Assistant at FMFB||Samangan||17 Dec 2017|
|Client Relationship Officer at FMFB||Badakhshan||17 Dec 2017|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Faryab||17 Dec 2017|
|Database Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||05 Jan 2018|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|