Lecturers/Professors for Graduate Studies(357 Views)
About Kardan University
Established in 2002, Kardan University is the first and largest privately-owned University in Afghanistan. Kardan is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in numerous professional disciplines. Kardan currently offers quality and international standard educational opportunities to over 8,000 students in the field of business, law, IT and Civil Engineering at its campuses.
In 2013, Kardan University has been awarded with the prestigious ‘Top Performer Award’ by the Ministry of Higher Education, Government of Afghanistan - a testimony to its first-class stature. To reaffirm this, Kardan University was granted the University status by the Ministry of Higher Education. Kardan is the only University not only in Afghanistan but also in the region to get candidacy status from the IACBE, USA, an established and well reputed international accreditation body.
Kardan University believes in the sense of commitment for excellence and quality and is committed to serve as a key player in the development and enhancement of education in the Afghanistan through its innovative curricular programs.
Are you a passionate, energetic and a results-oriented individual with strong communication skills and solid knowledge? If yes, this opportunity is for you. Kardan University is seeking experienced and motivated professors and assistant professors in the field of management and marketing to join our team of academicians and researchers.
Reporting to the Academic Administrator of Department, the professors or associate professors will be responsible for teaching and assessing students periodically through a set of evaluation mechanisms. He/ She will also be responsible to review and revise the curriculum with the academic committee of the university.
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the selected candidate.
|Date Posted:||10 Jan 2018||Reference:||MBA-Kardan-Jan-2018|
|Closing Date:||31 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertake classes and teach students on subjects of his/her expertise.
• Provide support to the Academic Administrator of Department on Academic issues.
• Develop course outlines and prepare in-class presentation for teaching topics.
• Update teaching materials and provide comprehensive and updates reference to students.
• Involve and support students in seminar and research activities.
• Engage students in a constructive manner and utilize modern teaching methodologies for providing Power
point presentation and other teaching techniques.
• Encourage students to conduct extra-curriculum activities.
• Support the department in the development process of curriculum development.
• Prepare form, documents and other necessary materials for relevant department and examination.
• Check and prepare accurate results of students.
• Invigilate in examination hall to monitor proper conduction of exams.
• Provide advice to the Academic Administrator of Department and Academic board activities that will improve
the department and its academic contents.
• Strong organizational, management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent command of English Language.
• Ph. D in Management and Marketing
• Minimum of 10 years of professional university level teaching experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via email. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Email applications must include the position title in the email subject line.
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/ demo.
|More jobs in this category|
|International Technical Assistance to General.. at Ministry of Education ..||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|English Language Instructor at Yasna Development and Support Organization||Balkh||26 Jan 2018|
|Teacher of English at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|Course Leader at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Coordinator at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Course Facilitators_ Trainer at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Senior Strategic Planning & Research Manager at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers for Civil Engineering at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Journalism at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Computer Science at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturer/Assistant Professor for Internationa.. at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Senior Trainer at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|English Teacher at Elahm-e-Navin Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|