Hydraulic/Irrigation Engineer(1494 Views)
About Asia Geo Engineering & Ally Engineering Slution
Asia Geo Engineering & Allay Engineering Solution JV (AGE & AES JV) is an Afghan non-governmental civil engineering consulting firm serving since 2006 and headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan.
Asia Geo Engineering & Allay Engineering Solution JV (AGE & AES JV) keen to provide high quality and innovative professional Solution across the full civil engineering spectrum (Survey, Design, Geotechnical Investigation, Material testing, Monitoring, and Construction Supervision QC/QA), succeeds its activities in accordance with the customary laws of the country, tradition, international standards, and client’s requirements. For better performance and achievement AGE & AES JV would like to hire a hydrology/hydraulic engineer within consideration of below requirements.
|Date Posted:||11 Jan 2018||Reference:||AGE- AES- 095|
|Closing Date:||26 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibility of the hydraulic/irrigation engineer is to perform a hydraulic design for the intake and irrigation canal and provide sufficient data required to the structure engineer with the consideration of following sub activities but not limited to:
1. To perform hydrological and hydraulics analysis for canals and intake in the job site.
2. To calculate the water sheets and catchment areas for intake hydraulic design.
3. To calculate the maximum discharge for the design of intake and canal.
4. To draw normal, critical and design flow graphs for river and canal.
5. To determine the existing discharge for the river based on the project site rainfall data and flow.
6. To propose a well suited intake type and layout for the irrigation canal to avoid overflow, erosion, environmental defects and others. The intake shall be responsive for the aesthetic of the project site.
7. Perform hydraulic design for the intake and irrigation canal.
8. Provide required drawings for the intake and irrigation canal with its detail as per approved national and international standards.
9. To know on the national and international approved standards about hydraulic structure design.
10. To properly work in a team with civil, structure, geotechnical and survey engineer.
11. To have a site visit from the project site and collect required data for the hydraulic design of intake, canals and its related structures.
12. After completion of structure/hydraulic design of intake and irrigation canal, the hydraulic/irrigation engineer will visit the project site and verify the applicability of the design with the site.
1. University or equivalent degree from recognized colleges in hydraulics, water resource or civil engineering. The master degree is superseding.
2. Excellent knowledge and experience in MS office, Auto Cad, Global Mapper, GIS, and other required software for the hydrology and hydraulic design of irrigation structures.
3. At least 3 years working experience in mentioned field and 5 years’ experience in civil engineering projects.
4. Excellent writing and speaking of English, Pashto, Dari.
5. Team spirit, ability to work under pressure, set priorities and manage time effectively.
6. Has to be confident and be able to work independently.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resumes along with cover letter through below address:
Office Add: House # 4, 1th Street on Left, 2nd Phase, Bagrami New Project, Kabul, Afghanistan.
|More jobs in this category|
|Civil Draftsman/Architecture Engineer at Bayat Group||Kabul||24 May 2018|
|Survey Engineer at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Reform and Capacity Bu..||Kabul||07 May 2018|
|Intern – Power Engineer at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||03 May 2018|
|Site Inspector (Consultant) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Multi Cities||03 May 2018|
|Bridge Design Engineer at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Reform and Capa..||Kabul||07 May 2018|
|Site Engineer at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL)||Kabul||05 May 2018|
|Survey Engineer at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL..||Kabul||05 May 2018|
|PIO Manager at MAIL/CPMO||Multi Cities||04 May 2018|
|Solar System Engineer at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||11 May 2018|
|Substation and Distribution Engineers at CEES||Bamian||30 Apr 2018|
|انجنیر هایدرولیک at DABS||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Construction Supervisor Vacancy No: C-643 at Ministery of Energy and Wate..||Farah||24 Apr 2018|
|Design Engineer- Autocad Drafter at Balwan||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||30 May 2018|