Customer Service Manager(1022 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
Vision Financial Services (VFS) is the first and only DAB authorized financial company, offering online trading services in Afghanistan.
For more information, please visit our website www.vfs.af
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient running of a full service of the office additionally The Customer Service Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales objectives of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives. The CSM is responsible to work closely in the market Sales Team and establish network contacts in order to optimize business.
|Date Posted:||13 Jan 2018||Reference:||VFS/VA/18004|
|Closing Date:||20 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and customer services.
2. Achieve targets through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
3. Establish and maintain long lasting and mutual beneficial business relationships in order to retain existing customers or create new customers.
4. Set and follow standards and professionalism for keeping the service to the customers at high standard.
5. Handle the cases of customer queries or complaints.
6. Send reports to the management and provide updates on the sales and deposits status.
7. Participate in community affairs as representative of VFS and to increase the company's visibility and to enhance existing & new business opportunities.
8. Develop sales strategy in line with the market conditions to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
9. Develop sales strategy in line with the market conditions to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
10. Research new market opportunities.
11. Map out potential customers and competitors.
12. Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volume.
13. Maintain expert product knowledge in order to meet all client needs.
14. Demonstrate an executive presence with clients in order to engage business effectively.
15. Implement the strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
16. Give initial and if required comprehensive demonstration/training of company’s platform to clients.
17. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by convincing them and understanding their needs.
18. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
19. Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
20. Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
21. Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
22. Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
23. Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
24. Map out potential customers & competitors.
25. Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volumes.
26. Research new market opportunities.
27. Provide status reports on weekly basis to management on overall sales and activities.
28. Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
29. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line Manager.
• Needs to be a leader, a problem-solver and be goal-oriented.
• Business minded, entrepreneurial, aggressive, and sales focused.
• Ability to analyse and improve operational processes.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Afghan local languages as well as English; good computer literacy.
• Professional and innovative.
• Persuasiveness and disciplined.
• University degree, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
• At least 2-3 years experience in managerial level of a branch/office. Past managerial experience in financial industry will be an advantage
Afghanistan - Baghlan
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing and Sales Manager at So Healthy Food Production Compnay Ltd||Kabul||15 Jan 2019|
|Representative-Sales (Commission- Based) at Blue Sonic||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Creative Director at 365media||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|ISP Sales & Marketing Executive Officer at MLos||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Visitor at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||27 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||25 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Stark telecom||Multi Cities||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Trainer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Digital marketing Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Graphic Designer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive/ Key Client Sales at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|