Credit Officer(1918 Views)
About Habib Bank Ltd
Habib Bank Ltd established in 2004 as a foreign bank branch in Afghanistan.
To prepare CPs for fund based /non fund based finances, analyse risk and evaluate credit proposals as per the guidelines of HBL Credit Policy and Central Bank regulations aiming at Banks profitability.
|Date Posted:||18 Jan 2018||Reference:||007|
|Closing Date:||18 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1.To monitor and follow up past due mark-up/principal and NPL accounts, expires, deferrals, approval covenants in order to keep check and balance.
2. To gather and prepare MIS reports, log and review sheets and preparations of various reports related to industry reviews, sector, NPL, restructuring etc. for self-monitoring and for onward submission to stakeholders in order to help decision making and budgeting process.
3 To assist preparation & completion of required documentation, ensure safe keeping of documentation and arrange timely implementation of approved credit facilities for the borrowers following all internal and regulatory requirements.
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing efficient and prompt services so as to contribute towards retention and maximize revenue.
5 Ensuring periodical visit to hypothetical stocks, maintenance of records so as to trigger information to Credit Manager for taking appropriate decision on the credit facility.
6 Keeping close rapport with local and peer banks, central banks and corporate customers for enabling long lasting healthy relationship for sustainable business growth.
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
• Extensive knowledge of financial institution’s policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Afghan Banking Laws and Regulations.
• The ability to read, understand and apply banking regulations.
• Ability to read, and interpret government and financial regulations, and legal documents.
• Proven ability to identify, solve and prevent regulatory issues.
• Must have ability to effectively report information and respond to managers, customers and regulatory representatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree – preferably BBA/MBA.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to the below mentioned e-mail.
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only the short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|