Quantity Surveyor(1456 Views)
About Afghan Tarin Engineering Services (ATES)
Afghan Tarin Engineering Services (ATES) is an engineering consulting firm specialised in studies, designs, works supervision, and Independent Safety Assessments (ISA), Due Diligences; and technical assistance. ATES is one of most competitive and dynamic engineering services companies in Afghanistan, emerging as one of the leading private companies in the country. ATES is a fast-growing business comprised of highly qualified Afghan and international professionals. The company’s Business license number is D-39292, UNGM # 357428, CMS # 012340 and DUNS # 850504029.
As a broad-spectrum engineering services provider, ATES has professional capability in the surveying, design, estimation, monitoring, and evaluation of engineering projects in the areas of water supply, sanitation, irrigation, architecture, and road, bridge, dam, and airport, electrical engineering and telecommunications with underlying expertise in geology, geotechnics, and hydrogeology. The company works with organizations and private entrepreneurs both directly and through intermediaries, as they partner with various public, private, Afghan, and international organizations. ATES’s commitment to improve the quality of life in Afghanistan has resulted not only in a strong list of satisfied clients, but double-digit financial growth as well.
ATES is submitting proposal for Construction Supervision of Kamal Khan Flood Control Dam in Nimroz Province, The project is located 95KM south of Zaranj capital of Nimrooz Province and 18KM north of Char Burjak village on Helmand river. The main objectives of the dam are to control flood, supply water to irrigation lands and generate electricity. Kamal Khan Flood control dam will play a significant role on sustainable development of the area and economic growth of the country in general.
The government of Afghanistan has guaranteed the security of transportation and accommodations of the project site, and ATES will seriously follow with client and government to ensure the security of their experts.
The applicants should have experience in Construction Supervision of Dam Projects. Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
|Date Posted:||28 Jan 2018||Reference:||ATES/121|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Consulting||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• BSc degree in survey or equivalent
• Measure the completed works and keep detailed records, including the measurement books;
• Maintain data of measurements and assist in preparing the monthly IPCs;
• Assist the Team Leader in processing the contract variations and settlement of claims;
• Complete CV will be shortlisted (Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with, CV should contain the Name of Project expert involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.)
Total Experience of 10 Years, and 5 Years of Similar experience
Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent, preference given to Masters.
Afghanistan - Nimruz: Char Borjak
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Please submit complete applications including:
• Current CV along with reference email address for all the employer you have worked with.
• CV should contain the Name of Project expert were involved, Location of the project, Period of the project, Position held, Main Features of the project and Responsibility of the expert.
• Copy of University degree and other certificates is a must
Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Position and vacancy number
• Incomplete or mislabeled submissions will not be considered
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Enterprise and Marketing at Afghanaid||Ghowr||13 Dec 2018|
|Developing Mobile Data collection and Analysi.. at Afghanaid||Kabul||10 Dec 2018|