Legal Head(853 Views)
About Ghazanfar Bank
Bank is operational from 1st of March 2009and is embarking on expansion with branches and is finding ways for expanding its network further to successfully in almost all key provinces of Afghanistan and is looking for qualified professionals for the advertised position.
1. The incumbent shall oversee, control and monitor on day to day performance / activity of the legal personnel.
2. The incumbent shall valuate the security/s offering by borrowing company/s &/or existing borrower/s (funded and none funded) per procedure, and ensured that the property/s have been evaluated and the report/s submitted to CCO / Dy CCO, thereafter.
3. The incumbent shall follow on NP loans / referred / pending delinquent cases with Afghanistan’s courts, judicial organs and other related Gov’s departments / authorities and report for CEO and CCO / Dy CCO, thereof.
4. The incumbent shall attend in the bank’s meetings include delinquency meetings on NP loans / delinquents and require to initiate report for Delinquency Committee (DC) on daily, in regards to the cases and shall seek further instructions, thereof. In addition, giving ideas and suggestions for BoS and other departments, when desired.
5. The incumbent shall arrange to report the pre / post legal opinions before and after Bay-e-Jaizi is fulfilled on entire Securities, per legal policy and procedure.
6. The incumbent shall strictly follow up on those cases which have been provisioned and classified under NPAs, and shall issue legal notices consecutively, per legal policy and procedure.
|Date Posted:||30 Jan 2018||Reference:||02|
|Closing Date:||21 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The incumbent shall cooperate with other departments (profit generating / vice versa), but legal functions of Credit have been prioritized.
2. The incumbent shall follow up and fulfill the require procedures for completing the Bay-e-Jaizi on new Securities and vice versa.
3. The incumbent is to follow and secure / taking care on Securities after completing the process of Bay-e-Jaizi and likewise releasing the Securities until end, and it is insured that the facility/s have been adjusted / closed upon confirmation is obtained through email by related credit officials and the letter/s sent to the related departments / authorities for said issues under confirmation to credit dept.
4. Proper arrange and filling, and archive the legal documentations and taking into care and account the secrecy on nature of documents.
5. The incumbent is to complete the require process for arranging the Promissory Note (Hojat Khat) / confession (Eqrar Khat), and entire legal documents of the bank at related Gov’s authorities / departments.
6. Taking over the charge of original instruments on credit customers (funded and none funded), Gov’s authorities and handing over them to credit on the date received upon completing the proper process on handing and taking over the charge.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. License of defense lawyer
2. Bachelor in law
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Law
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of Professional Services at FMFB||Kabul||08 May 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||04 May 2018|
|Consumer Loan Junior Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||28 Apr 2018|
|Contrauctual Employee Consumer Loan at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||28 Apr 2018|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kandahar||28 Apr 2018|
|Manager, Digital Financial Services (DFS) at FMFB||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Branch Manager at FMFB||Kabul||05 May 2018|
|Treasury Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||21 May 2018|
|ATM Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Sharia Advisor at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Customer Care Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Assistant Database Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|System Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Training Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Cashier at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|MIS Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|Credit Supervisor at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|Branch Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 May 2018|
|MIS ( Management Information System) Assistan.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||25 Apr 2018|
|Deputy Chief Credit Officer (CCO) at Arian Bank||Kabul||15 May 2018|
|Customer Service Officer for GulBahar Center .. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Internal Audit Officer at FMFB||Balkh||28 Apr 2018|
|Assistant Teller at FMFB||Jawzjan||26 Apr 2018|
|Loan Officers at FMFB||Baghlan||26 Apr 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Baghlan||26 Apr 2018|
|Loan Officers at FMFB||Bamian||26 Apr 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Bamian||26 Apr 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Badakhshan||26 Apr 2018|
|Cashier at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||25 Apr 2018|
|Credit Supervisor at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||25 Apr 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|