Fixed Asset Accountant(1525 Views)
About Aziz Group
-RACC was established in 2001with the aim of re-building a new Afghanistan public establishment & institutions which provides a comfortable & secure home for the afghans. Our vast project includes re-building school, public work & highways, water & electricity supply in the rural areas & we specialize in building military camps & barriers.
We can work on multiple projects at the same time, either on a design & build a conventional basis by genuine team-work- our staff members are directly employed and a crucial part of every project we are involved in. Our skilled workers, experienced design and site engineers who have worked on some of the largest construction projects in Afghanistan. We are user-friendly with a proactive response to our client’s needs. We help them secure new work and repeat-order business, as this obviously benefits everyone in the long term.
Rauf Aziz Construction & Supply Company owns a license for construction with the Afghanistan investment Support Agency (AISA) registered under D-28214
The Fixed Asset Accountant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, recording the cost of newly acquired fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
|Date Posted:||30 Jan 2018||Reference:||004-RACC-2018|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed assets.
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
• Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
• Assign tag numbers to fixed assets
• Work closely with the other departments in tracking project costs in comparison to their budgeted projections.
• Conduct periodic reviews of the fixed asset schedule to determine dispositions.
• Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the general ledger.
• Run depreciation for all fixed assets.
• Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
• Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries. Review and preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Reconcile specific general ledger accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets.
• Communicate with co-workers, management and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
• Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
• Any other task assigned by supervisor.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Specially in Ms. Excel;
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills;
• Knowledge of Accounting Software;
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Account/Finance.
• Excellent written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their CV with a cover letter to the below mentioned email no later than 20-Feb-2018. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No. in the subject line as (Fixed Asset Accountant 004-RACC-2018). No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Assistant at Sayed Majidi Architecture and Design (SMAD)||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|(معتمد (تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Cashier at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Finance Manager at OXUS Consulting Group||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Accountant at Abdul Majeed Ali Uhaul Ltd||Kabul||15 Aug 2018|
|Finance SME at MOIA||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SENIOR ACCESS TO FINANCE ADVISOR at DAI||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Finance / Procurement Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|Financial and Administrative Advisor at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Finance Assistant/Cash Custodian at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) N..||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|مدیر عمومی حواله جات at Capital Region Independent Devel..||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Assistant Manager Finance at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|GP Assistant at DABS||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Tax Accounting Officer at DABS||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Finance Officer at ASERD/MRRD||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Finance Assistant at ASERD/MRRD||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Audit Officer at Alfalah Consulting Service (ACSC)||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|