Fixed Asset Accountant(1289 Views)
About Aziz Group
-RACC was established in 2001with the aim of re-building a new Afghanistan public establishment & institutions which provides a comfortable & secure home for the afghans. Our vast project includes re-building school, public work & highways, water & electricity supply in the rural areas & we specialize in building military camps & barriers.
We can work on multiple projects at the same time, either on a design & build a conventional basis by genuine team-work- our staff members are directly employed and a crucial part of every project we are involved in. Our skilled workers, experienced design and site engineers who have worked on some of the largest construction projects in Afghanistan. We are user-friendly with a proactive response to our client’s needs. We help them secure new work and repeat-order business, as this obviously benefits everyone in the long term.
Rauf Aziz Construction & Supply Company owns a license for construction with the Afghanistan investment Support Agency (AISA) registered under D-28214
The Fixed Asset Accountant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, recording the cost of newly acquired fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
|Date Posted:||30 Jan 2018||Reference:||004-RACC-2018|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed assets.
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
• Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
• Assign tag numbers to fixed assets
• Work closely with the other departments in tracking project costs in comparison to their budgeted projections.
• Conduct periodic reviews of the fixed asset schedule to determine dispositions.
• Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the general ledger.
• Run depreciation for all fixed assets.
• Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
• Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries. Review and preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Reconcile specific general ledger accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets.
• Communicate with co-workers, management and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
• Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
• Any other task assigned by supervisor.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Specially in Ms. Excel;
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills;
• Knowledge of Accounting Software;
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Account/Finance.
• Excellent written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their CV with a cover letter to the below mentioned email no later than 20-Feb-2018. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No. in the subject line as (Fixed Asset Accountant 004-RACC-2018). No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Cashier at Sky Travel & Tours||Balkh||04 May 2018|
|Finance and Admin Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Accountant Specialist at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||03 May 2018|
|Accounting Supervisor at Quest Financial Services||Kabul||08 May 2018|
|Staff Accountant at Quest Financial Services||Kabul||08 May 2018|
|مدیر محاسبه جنسی و نقدی ا.. at Omid Male VTC||Kabul||01 May 2018|
|مدیر مالی و حفظ و مراقبت at Omid Male VTC||Kabul||01 May 2018|
|(معاون محاسبه جنسی و نقدی.. at Omid Female VTC||Kabul||01 May 2018|
|Finance Specialist / Officer at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||06 May 2018|
|(مدیر مالی و اداری (اناث at Omid Female VTC||Kabul||01 May 2018|
|Financial Analyst at Office of Senior Advisor to the President of Afghani..||Kabul||21 May 2018|
|Finance & Operation Unit Head at GPI||Kabul||27 Apr 2018|
|Finance Assistant at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Treasury Manager at Albashir Exchange and MSP||Kabul||04 May 2018|
|Sr. Finance Manager at ALEF Technology||Kabul||25 Apr 2018|
|ACCOUNTANT at Natural Stone Processing Company||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|(Financial Reporting Officer) کارمند ر.. at DABS||Kabul||01 May 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|آمر بودجه at وزارت اطلاعات وفرهنگ||Kabul||29 Apr 2018|
|Finance & Operations Manager at Afghanaid||Daikondi||29 Apr 2018|
|Finance Intern at Hawk Vision||Kabul||26 Apr 2018|
|Finance Manager at Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit (AREU)||Kabul||25 Apr 2018|
|Admin & Finance Manager at Allamah University||Kabul||09 May 2018|
|Tax Manager at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||10 May 2018|
|Accountant For Spare parts Section at Habib Faiz Construction Group||Kabul||31 May 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|