Training and Development Officer(930 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
To identify staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training. Also Plan and administer programs to ensure that employees have the skills and knowledge to compete effectively and meet the organization's business objectives. Depending on the size and structure of the HR department, they may deliver training themselves or supervise a team of instructors.
|Date Posted:||30 Jan 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/17/24|
|Closing Date:||17 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
• Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual
• Work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level
• Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important
• Develop effective induction programs
• Conduct appraisals
• Devise individual learning plans
• Produce training materials for in-house courses
• Manage the delivery of training and development programs and, in a more senior role, devise a training strategy for the organization
• Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
• Ensure that statutory training requirements are met
• Evaluate training and development programs
• Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
• Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
• Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
• Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
• Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to deliver programs to a high quality.
• Business awareness and commercially focused.
• Leadership and strong management skills.
• Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
• Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
• Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong influence and negotiation skills.
• Integrity and approachability Team working skills
• Interpersonal skills.
• Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary
• Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
• Problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
• Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
• Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules
• Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
• Bachelor of business administration, human resources and related areas
• 5th years’ experience in the development, assessment and implementation of processes and procedures in a related role in a manufacturing environment
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Training
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Dam Design Specialist at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||13 May 2018|
|Drupal Administration Training Consultant at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||25 Apr 2018|
|English Skills Teacher at Prestige Institute of Accountancy||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|IELTS Teacher at Prestige Institute of Accountancy||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Hygiene Education and CLTS Mobilizer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and..||Ghowr||28 Apr 2018|
|Education Technical Extenders at Afghanistan Center for Excellence||Parwan||28 Apr 2018|
|Deputy Coordinator at SDROA||Faryab||05 May 2018|
|English Teacher at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||01 May 2018|
|English Teacher at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||01 May 2018|
|Manager of Technical Teacher Training and Pro.. at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||08 May 2018|
|مدیر اجرائی مرکز آموزشها.. at Asia Higher Training C..||Herat||25 Apr 2018|
|HoD of BBA Department at Jahan University||Kabul||10 May 2018|
|Assistant Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|English Teacher at Elahm-e-Navin Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|