Security Supervisor(1064 Views)
About Bayat Group
The Bayat Group of companies has more than a decade of experience building highly profitable enterprises in Afghanistan in the telecommunications, media, industrial infrastructure, security, and logistics sectors, and we have a proven ability to work successfully with government officials/organizations at both national and regional levels in order to help build out industries that generate profitable returns and also set the base for long term economic growth for the nation.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
Safety and Security Services
Support in Knowledge Management and Capacity Building
|Date Posted:||31 Jan 2018||Reference:||2018/12|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
A security supervisor monitors his staff by patrolling with them by auto or on foot. The supervisor is also responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises. Each day the supervisor assigns areas for his officers to patrol and presents a list of potential problems his officers should be on the lookout for. If someone is caught trespassing or committing another crime, the supervisor oversees the transfer of the accused person to the custody of local law enforcement personnel. The supervisor works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he monitors. He leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
Good communication skills, both oral and written, are essential for the position of security supervisor so subordinates know how to do their jobs and what to be on the lookout for. Supervisors must have a good working knowledge of management practices and principles so he can efficiently perform his job. The job requires someone with critical thinking skills who can quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response
• Support the supervisor administratively and logistically in their planning functions related to the safety and security of Organizations personnel and eligible members as well as the safeguarding of premises, assets, and resources in accordance with Organizations and Afghanistan security law Management Systems.
• Assist the supervisor by collecting and providing the basic information required for the implementation of the Organizations Country Security Plan, Minimum Operating Security Standards (MOSS), Residential Security Measures (RSM), and other relevant policies, guidelines, and assessments.
• Assist the supervisor in the development of Organizations routine security documentation including security contingency plans such as, but not limited to, fire and evacuation plans.
• Assist the supervisor in drafting routine security reports/returns including but not limited to Security Incident Reports (SIRs).
• Safety and Security Services
• Monitor the local security situation through local media and networks providing regular information and updates to the supervisor relative to on-going and emerging security issues in the country.
• Assist the supervisor in security activities that support Organizations staff, premises and operations for all locations where Organizations personnel.
• Provide on-going routine technical support and direction for contracted security providers on behalf of the SFP.
• Under the direct guidance of the supervisor, share information with management members that would affect their safety and security and information regarding the actions to take in the event of an emergency, including those identified in the ORGANIZATIONS Security Plans.
• Support the supervisor in the establishment of effective and functioning Communications/Warden Systems for periodic testing of these systems.
• Support the supervisor in the conduct of all security related contingency exercises particularly relating to administration, communications and logistics.
• Conduct physical security surveys of international personnel residences in accordance with the Residential Security Measures (RSM) on behalf of the SFP as required
• Security Networking
• With significant guidance from the supervisor, actively maintain official liaison with host government counterparts, local authorities responsible for security, law and order and security counterparts in the Organizations
• Support in Knowledge Management and Capacity Building Coordinate, as required, with mandatory security training/briefings.strong support and guidance from the supervisor, develop contracted guard With strong support and guidance from the supervisor, develop and conduct
country level training sessions for drivers to familiarize them with the specific actions to take when encountering a security related situation
• Should know fire safety, evacuation planning
Afghanistan - Jawzjan: PROVINCIAL CENTER (SHEIRGHAN)
Bachelors Degree, Security/Safety
please submit your CV to the below email Add:
for more information please contact us from 8:00AM to 4:00PM +93700801906
|More jobs in this category|
|Safety Program Coordinator at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Personal Protection Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Female Receptionist at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|