Conducting Evaluation of Strengthening Community Champions of Women Rights Project(990 Views)
Afghanaid is a British-registered international NGO, which has worked in Afghanistan for over 30 years. We assist community-driven processes that address the rights and fundamental needs of people in some of the most remote areas of Afghanistan, providing basic services, supporting development of rural livelihoods and responding to humanitarian emergencies. We are headquartered in Kabul, and operate 20 provincial and district offices across Badakhshan (north-eastern region), Samangan (northern region) and Ghor (western region), as well as a Marketing and Fundraising office in London. We employ around 160 personnel, 97% of whom are Afghans.
The Strengthens community champions of women rights project which was for the period of 7 and half months as extension of SAHRA (Strengthening the Capacity of Civil Society for Sustainable Protection of Human Rights in Afghanistan project). The overall purpose of this project is that Women in 4 remote districts of Kabul each (Paghman, Sorobi, Bagrami and Qarabagh), have increased access to their rights of health and education.
Purpose of this Consultancy is to conduct a full evaluation of mentioned project in 4 districts of Kabul to analyse effectiveness of the project.
The Strengthening community Champions of women rights will provide facilities to the independent evaluator to do desk researches, plan field visits of 4 districts and provide a comprehensive evaluation report to Afghanaid which indicate effectiveness of the project.
|Date Posted:||01 Feb 2018||Reference:||VA-2017-79|
|Closing Date:||22 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 1 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing evaluation plan and mechanism
- Setting appropriate methods for analysing relevancy, effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of the project
- Carrying out interviews, both individually and within the focus groups, and also recording the results / data collection
- Preparing inception report as a presentation to the project team
- Provide final report
- Ability to complete deliverables with the due time
- Superb communication skills along with the ability to give oral and written reports.
- Familiarity with the relevant data collection technology and techniques.
- Ability to interpret and analyse the collected data.
- Superb negotiation and interpersonal skills and the knowledge of interviewing techniques are necessary traits.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Individual consultant that meet the above requirements should submit their application, which should include the following:
• Cover letter, CV, complete contact detail and Previous experience references for reference check.
|More jobs in this category|
|M&E Advisor at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Senior Curriculum Development Advisor at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|M&E Officer at MAIL||Baghlan||23 Jul 2018|
|MARKETING OFFICER at Sky Travel and Tours||Balkh||31 Jul 2018|
|Provincial Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) As.. at The Asia Foundation||Multi Cities||28 Jul 2018|