On Air Operator(1272 Views)
About MOBY Group
In 2002, the founders of MOBY Group turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved – they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY Group is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General Entertainment Satellite TV channels FARSI1 and ZEMZEMEH. News Corporation is a shareholder of the MOBY Group.
Broadcasting of all programs (Drama, News, and Entertainment programs) of Tolo TV, Lemar TV, and TOLOnew Channels
|Date Posted:||03 Feb 2018||Reference:||1106|
|Closing Date:||15 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Broadcasting of all programs (Drama, News, and Entertainment programs) of Tolo TV, Lemar TV, and TOLOnew Channels
• Broadcasting of all promotions, general trails, coming ups, coming next etc.
• Broadcasting of all commercials as per schedule
• Broadcasting all live programs of Tolo, Lemar, TOLOnews TV channels
• Broadcasting of all Lower thirds and commercial and Breaking news lower thirds of all Channels (Tolo, Lemar, Tolonews Channels)
• Reporting every kind of problems (schedules, scratching channels, etc.) to supervisor
• Collation of daily schedules (B.T.S, Weekly Schedules,) and broadcasting as per schedules
• Collecting daily Recorded DVDS and schedules, of 3 channels & overhand to archive as weekly bases
• High school graduate
• Knowledge of Technical machines
• Knowledge with English Language & Computer skills
• Good communication skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position and vacancy announcement number, applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Assistant Producer (radio and web TV) at BBC Media Action||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Production Manager at BBC Media Action||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Radio Assistant Producer at BBC Media Action||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Radio Producer at BBC Media Action||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|CULTURAL & MEDIA ADVISOR at NATO Afghanistan - Resolute Support||Kabul||10 Aug 2018|
|IP Broadcast Headend Engineer at AFGHANISTAN BROADCASTING SYSTEM||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|