Female Nurse(623 Views)
About Voice of Women Organization
Voice of Women Organization (VWO) is an Afghanistan based national NGO operating in the Western Region of Afghanistan. VWO is striving to utilize the international assistance in the best interest of the Afghan communities through projects in various sectors, especially in approaching women rights and women empowerment in the society.
The Nurse is responsible to carry out all duties and responsibilities with direct supervision of Medical Doctor.
|Date Posted:||04 Feb 2018||Reference:||VWO-103|
|Closing Date:||17 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Nursing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 9 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintain filing and records for the patient and monitoring sheets should be organized.
2. Organize a daily schedule to meet the medical needs of each patient.
3. Prepare weekly and monthly reports to submit to the project supervisor.
4. Participate in health related workshops, seminars and meetings.
5. Conduct general checkup of each beneficiary on weekly basis and obtain vitals checkup of each patient on daily basis.
6. Conduct regular training sessions on personal hygiene, contagious infections and diseases and checking the personal and rooms’ hygiene and sanitation.
7. Take each new beneficiary to the hospital for treatment, HIV and H.B.S., pregnancy testing, age notification and vaccination, etc.
8. Dispense medicine on time to each beneficiary prescribed by the physician.
9. Performing any other relevant duties assigned by Doctor.
• Holding nursing diploma
• 2 years of experiences in the related field.
• Having excellent oral and written communication skills in Dari & Pashto
• Possess initiative and ability to adapt and cope with pressure.
• Flexibility and commitment to the work.
• Strong interpersonal communicative skills
Afghanistan - Badghis: Provincial Center (QALA-I-NOW)
Interested candidates who can meet the criteria can send their updated CV & cover letter to the following email address which is mentioned in this announcement. Please refuse sending of big size file such of certificates and other extra documents. Keep in mind to write the Vacancy number (VWO-103) in the subject line of your email.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!