Training Officer-Financial Education(440 Views)
About OXUS Afghanistan
OXUS Afghanistan started Operation in 2005 under support of ACTED, a development and relief NGO, which is operating in twenty five Countries of the world, and Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA).
Currently, OXUS Afghanistan has a portfolio of over AFN 816 million with an outreach of about 24,000 customers managed through 23 Branches, 10 provinces. OXUS Afghanistan is a part of OXUS Group, a global network of Microfinance Institutions created by ACTED, a leading international NGO operating in 25 countries. OXUS Afghanistan was created with funding from the Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA), a Government Apex agency set up by international donors in 2003 in order to develop and support the microfinance sector in Afghanistan.
OXUS Afghanistan Provides conventional and Islamic financing. OXUS -Afghanistan has individual and group lending which helps Afghan people have access to finance. OXUS-Afghanistan provides financing for youth and women as women improvement process and support them for better access to finance.
Implement the specially designed financial education training (for clients) in a timely manner in the light of the annual business plan of OXUS Afghanistan;
|Date Posted:||05 Feb 2018||Reference:||00/05-2018|
|Closing Date:||18 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implement the designed financial education training in all OXUS branches throughout Afghanistan during the set time period;
2. Organize, facilitate and conduct the training sessions;
3. Monitor and evaluate the training sessions conducted by other trainers to ensure the quality of the training delivery and materials;
4. Develop relevant and timely refresher training courses for OXUS staff;
5. Manage (plan, regularly monitor and appraise) the performance of training staff; guide, coach and mentor them to enhance the quality and effectives of their performance.
6. Evaluate the training sessions in terms of the objective, content, relevance, timeless and the tools trainees are provided in order to improve their performance.
7. Ensure periodic follow-up of the trainees in action-the-job context to see the impact of the training on their performance; and determine further/additional trainings, as required.
8. Facilitate and conduct training need assessment for staff;
9. Fulfill any other task that matches the job responsibility of the position assigned by the Training Manager.
10. Travel to branches and conduct the trainings in branches.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Full Familiarity in English and fluency in Dari/Persian.
1. Bachelor Degree preferably in Economics, Finance and or Business
2. Microfinance and banking Experience minimum one year.
3. Training Experience is minimum one year.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Make sure to write the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email and send your CV along with a cover letter to:
For hard copy submission; submit your CV along with a cover letter to OXUS HR Department, House # 600, Street # 6, Qala-e-Fatullah Khan, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Contracts Management Head at State Corps||Kabul||06 Mar 2018|
|Senior Revenue Management Advisor to MoMP at Ministry of Mines and Petrol..||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Re-advertised (Head of Software Engineering U.. at Ministry of communicat..||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Database Developer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|International Relation Director at Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and ..||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Quality Internal Auditor at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|کارمند جمع آوری at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|Admin, HR & Logistics Officer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||20 Feb 2018|
|Sels/Marketing Assistant at Insta Telecom||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Sales & Business Development Manage at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|